It’s amazing what finding out your sterile can do for your sex life.

TheKinkyWombat

Oct 4, 2020
I was lucky enough a few years ago to have a random encounter with a BBC one evening when my wife was slipped a little something in a bar. Since then we had talked about it several times but never really acted on anything. That is until about two months ago. I am 45 my wife is 38 and we’ve been trying to have a child for quite some time with no luck. At first my wife thought it was all her until we both got tested had the final diagnosis came back that it in fact was me. We started to talk about adopting we even thought about going the whole in vitro route but that happens to be a ton of money. At this point I figured it was worth a shot recommended we seek the help of a sperm donor. A very well hung black sperm donor. Usually when I try to talk my wife into sexual things she plays it off kind of like a shy school girl but not this time. She actually began to consider it and as the days went on we discussed it more and more and more. At one point she told me even if I don’t get pregnant it sounds like it could be a lot of fun. I had ran the scenario of finding a BBC for her in my head thousands of times. I’m exactly the type of guy that would get on craigslist and talk to black guys knowing that my wife was not ready to meet but it got me off. Now here I am doing the same exact thing except my wife now knows about it and doesn’t just know about it is expecting to meet a guy. Setting up her first raw BBC date was probably one of the most intense things that I’ve ever done. It’s all fun and games when you’re jerking off fantasizing about it but when that guy tells you he’ll be at your front door in a half an hour it definitely takes on a different feel. We were lucky enough to find a great guy an older BBC with an absolutely magical cock. Now my wife is yet to conceive but that does not stop her from hooking up with her new lover daily. My wife has definitely confessed to me that the whole problems with fertility have sort of created a breeding fetish in her and I love it. Every black guy we meet gets to empty their balls inside of my wife and I get to clean up the leftovers. At this point we don’t even care if she gets pregnant she just loves the feeling of a random black guy emptying themselves inside of her and I of course love to watch and clean up. There were times recently that I was pretty bummed out about not being able to have kids but if their diagnosis weren’t to happen I don’t think my wife would be having half the fun she is now. Sometimes I wonder if it’s to get back at me for something or if she just loves the fact that she can have a random sex with anybody she wants and I’ll always take her back. I know cuckolding comes in all kinds of forms and I’m not the chastity device kind of guy but I most certainly am the cream pie cleaning hubby. Saw for all of you guys out there wishing and wanting your wife to take the plunge I wish you good luck I can honestly tell you I’ve got what I wish for and I’m loving every minute of it.

LOVE pregnancy risk encounters, have had tons of them!! Even tried to get pregnant with a couple of my Lovers. I have atipped uterus which makes it difficult for me to get pregnant (one time by Hubby nd when I found out I WORK, I went CRAZY!!). Would love to actually get pregnant by someone other than my husband, so much so that he has been condom only and I use my diaphragm with him on those rare occasions we have intercourse, and the ULTIMATE would be a pregnancy where it is OBVIOUS its not my husbands. Black, Hispanic, recently developed an interest in Indians because so many are on here, It's a good thing I have a hard time getting pregnant, we would be raising a tribe of kids by other men!! J (the wife)

Reactions: Cuckindeep
I was lucky enough a few years ago to have a random encounter with a BBC one evening when my wife was slipped a little something in a bar. Since then we had talked about it several times but never really acted on anything. That is until about two months ago. I am 45 my wife is 38 and we’ve been trying to have a child for quite some time with no luck. At first my wife thought it was all her until we both got tested had the final diagnosis came back that it in fact was me. We started to talk about adopting we even thought about going the whole in vitro route but that happens to be a ton of money. At this point I figured it was worth a shot recommended we seek the help of a sperm donor. A very well hung black sperm donor. Usually when I try to talk my wife into sexual things she plays it off kind of like a shy school girl but not this time. She actually began to consider it and as the days went on we discussed it more and more and more. At one point she told me even if I don’t get pregnant it sounds like it could be a lot of fun. I had ran the scenario of finding a BBC for her in my head thousands of times. I’m exactly the type of guy that would get on craigslist and talk to black guys knowing that my wife was not ready to meet but it got me off. Now here I am doing the same exact thing except my wife now knows about it and doesn’t just know about it is expecting to meet a guy. Setting up her first raw BBC date was probably one of the most intense things that I’ve ever done. It’s all fun and games when you’re jerking off fantasizing about it but when that guy tells you he’ll be at your front door in a half an hour it definitely takes on a different feel. We were lucky enough to find a great guy an older BBC with an absolutely magical cock. Now my wife is yet to conceive but that does not stop her from hooking up with her new lover daily. My wife has definitely confessed to me that the whole problems with fertility have sort of created a breeding fetish in her and I love it. Every black guy we meet gets to empty their balls inside of my wife and I get to clean up the leftovers. At this point we don’t even care if she gets pregnant she just loves the feeling of a random black guy emptying themselves inside of her and I of course love to watch and clean up. There were times recently that I was pretty bummed out about not being able to have kids but if their diagnosis weren’t to happen I don’t think my wife would be having half the fun she is now. Sometimes I wonder if it’s to get back at me for something or if she just loves the fact that she can have a random sex with anybody she wants and I’ll always take her back. I know cuckolding comes in all kinds of forms and I’m not the chastity device kind of guy but I most certainly am the cream pie cleaning hubby. Saw for all of you guys out there wishing and wanting your wife to take the plunge I wish you good luck I can honestly tell you I’ve got what I wish for and I’m loving every minute of it.
My dad was sterile according to the doctor,yet mom got pregnant in ‘74 & ‘77, both are my dads,seriously there were real bullets among the blanks.