It began with teasing

Jul 29, 2022
Before beginning, a few thoughts. This is a true account of our cuckold adventures. This is about my wife and I sharing our sexual fantasies and experiences together. At no time is there loss of respect or humiliation. What works for us, may not work for you.

Before you decide for some unknown reason to leave a rude or immature comment, know this. We couldn’t care less what you think.

D and S

——————————

My wife had long been aware of my enthusiasm for her teasing me with her innate sensuality. We often role played scenarios where she had a predilection for deliciously ribald behaviour that she knew inflamed my passions.

Her willingness to explore sexual possibilities with me, together with her long auburn hair, green eyes, full breasts, and a delicious ass on top of her long sexy legs, she was my ideal woman, as well as being my best friend.

Her undeniable ability to arouse me, almost on a whim, was beyond my understanding. Not that I particularly cared.

She always chose to dress provocatively for me when we went out to dinner or to a bar, nonchalantly displaying her assets to a waiter or bartender, knowing how hot I found it.

If in the mood while in a crowded bar, she often initiated role play where we sat separately. She loved to be pursued in the flirting game in front of me with the right man. If invited to dance, she knew an ongoing fantasy of mine was seeing another man’s hand on her delectable ass. But, she always moved his hand away if it appeared that it might happen, driving me pleasurably insane.

The bedroom stories we shared as a couple were all about her desire to fully explore her sexuality with me, arousing both of us with the depth of our fantasies and talk of erotic adventures.

——————————

Once, at a very early point in our dating relationship, she travelled to visit an old friend in another city. I sent her flowers to let her know that I was thinking about her while she was away.

Years later, we happened to be reminiscing about that trip and those flowers. I soon learned that the old friend she had been staying with was a former lover. She quietly whispered in my ear that she still had most of her clothes on at the time the flowers were delivered. What happened afterwards, she never said.

——————————

On another occasion, we had attended the 40th birthday party for my sister-in-law. A close friend of mine was in no condition to drive, so we offered him a bed at our place, before taking him to his car in the morning.

On the ride home, my wife sat between us on the bench seat of my truck. Because of the stick shift, she had to sit closer to him with her body angled towards his. As we drove, I imagined her leg pressed up against his; her luscious breasts pressed up against his arm. When we arrived home, my friend quickly said goodnight to us both and went up to the guest bedroom to sleep.

Playing in bed, we talked about our evening. I told her what I thought about on the ride home and how it excited me. She sexily purred that my thinking had been correct and that she had thoroughly enjoyed the physical contact with him. She suggested that she ‘may’ have also been giving some special attention to his cock through his pants, out of my view. I groaned at this revelation. With her fingers dancing across my chest, she finally confessed that she had, in fact, been lightly caressing his hardening cock on the drive home. She smiled with satisfaction at my immediate and almost painful erection. Teasingly, she wondered aloud if he was masturbating while thinking about her “right now” and if he “might need some help”.

As we ramped up our arousal, she abruptly leapt out of our bed, running up towards the guest room and my friend.

Up until this moment, we hadn’t directly involved others in our married sex life other than in fantasy. I was stunned, and thrilled beyond imagining. I silently crept up the stairs to the landing to find her standing naked outside the guest room door, giving me a sultry look. I moaned as I leaned back against the wall, stroking my cock as I looked up at her, giving my silent consent for her to continue. Biting her lower lip, she drew the moment out seemingly for an eternity, ever so slowly reaching her hand towards the guestroom door knob.

Suddenly she ended her naked adventure. rushing back down the stair. Grabbing my throbbing cock, she quickly pulled me back into to our bedroom. "I heard him jerking off! I think I heard him come!” she rasped, realizing that she was the likely cause of his solitary urge. Falling back into our bed, we had a heated and eventful night by ourselves, lost in fantasies.

——————————

Another unexpected adventure occurred on New Year's Eve. We were celebrating by going out to dinner with a couple we had met through our daughters. The husband was a nice, but bookish man, dressed in a casual suit. His somewhat mousy wife opted to dress very conservatively as was typical for her.

My wife, knowing what the other woman was likely going to wear, had purposefully chosen to sex up her own outfit. She was ravishing in a white lacy off-shoulder blouse, a tight short black skirt with black thigh high stockings, deep red lipstick and a smouldering eye shadow. She was a smoke show and she knew it.

As we sat down, she consciously picked the chair opposite from the husband so he would be looking directly at her for most of the night. During dinner, she occasionally whispered in my ear to tell me whenever she thought that the husband was unsuccessfully trying not to stare at her. She subtly flirted with him throughout the evening whenever his conservatively dressed wife’s attention was elsewhere, By the end of the evening, my wife was certain that she cruelly had him sexually frustrated. He couldn’t help but subconsciously compare my wife to his, I thought, especially in the way they presented themselves.

As we said our goodbyes at about two in the morning, we gave each other’s spouse a New Year's kiss. I gave his wife a chaste kiss on the cheek. She turned toward me as we chatted about dinner and our hopes for the New Year. Neither she nor I noticed my wife apparently trying to make up for her earlier cruelty to the husband. She grabbed his tie, pulling him gently towards her. With a soft lingering kiss through slightly parted lips, she slipped some tongue to the surprised, but willing husband. Grasping his hand, she placed it directly on her chest, closing her eyes and softly moaning in pleasure as he discreetly and briefly fondled one of her breasts. Hastily coming to his senses he backed away from her, hoping that his temporary indiscretion had not been seen by his wife or myself. It seemed to him that he was safe.

She eagerly share the details with me the next day, knowing how it would affect me, mainly because she knew that I had been totally unaware of her end of the night activity with the husband. We got significant sexual mileage from that event for weeks.

We occasionally wondered how their evening had ended after they returned home. My wife truly hoped that her after dinner behaviour with the husband would serve as a possible jumpstart to the couple’s sex life with him as the initiator. It was difficult to imagine, but anything is possible.

——————————

At last came an event that was not unexpected, given our evolving sexual proclivities. It proved to be a significant turning point in our marriage.

My wife had arranged to go out with a girlfriend for drinks and dancing at a local pub. As she prepared for her night, she brought me into bedroom before she left so I could see her makeup and what she was wearing. She was done up with her usual dark red lipstick and smoky eye shadow. She wore a red button up long sleeve blouse, black tights and classic black ‘fuck me’ heels.

Standing before me, she looked down at my hands as I slowly opened buttons on her blouse. She grinned as I exposed her cleavage to just above her black lace push-up bra, knowing how much I loved that look. With the alluring scent of her favourite perfume behind her ears, I asked her to dab another small amount between her breasts. “Are you sure about this?” she asked hesitantly.

I reminded her that there was a box of condoms in her purse (as part of a long standing hall pass that she had never used during our marriage), I told her to go and have fun.

I was soundly asleep when she returned in what might have been the early hours of the morning. She leapt onto my back and whispered in my ear that she was “Very aroused. Very, VERY aroused”! I was instantly awake and had no idea of the time. I chose not to ask, waiting to hear about her night Instead.

She began by telling me about how much she and her friend had thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Her friend quickly found a man that captured her interest, while my wife flirted outrageously with his good looking blond friend, often reaching out to touch his sculpted shoulders and biceps. With the body of a swimmer, he was exactly her type. When she went up to the bar to get them drinks, he came with her, his fingers gently brushing her ass as he stood next to her. She immediately thought of me, thinking to herself that “S would like this”.

Later, she told me that while they were slow dancing, she felt his erection against her thigh and then against her ass. His hands moved up the side of her blouse, grazing the outside of her breasts. She said that she was definitely in heat as she wrapped her arms around his neck while they continued to move together, gazing into each other’s eyes, their lips almost touching.

He asked about the wedding ring she was wearing. “My husband knows I’m here. He knows what might happen. But nothing has happened….yet” she answered provocatively.

I asked her if at that moment she was wet and ready to fuck. “Yes...and yes”, she answered. “Very”.

Together with her girlfriend, they boldly decided to accompany the two men back to the hotel where they were staying. The girlfriend, herself in a long term committed relationship at the time, aggressively pushed the friend of the blond man back onto a bed so they could fuck. My wife brazenly dragged her man over to the hotel window. With the drapes open, she pulled his cock out of his pants, giving him a long, exquisite blow job. Quickly undressing each other, she turned to face the window, her breasts up against the glass, living out one of her favourite fantasies. Pushing her ass back towards him, she offered her soaking wet pussy to another man for the first time since we had been married.

She told me how she came hard, climaxing almost immediately as they began to fuck frantically in front of the window while listening to the loud moans of ecstasy from the bed. He ferociously pounded into her wet cunt as she pushed back against him. Holding onto her hips, he continued to slam into her until he finally exploded, bringing her to another shuddering climax. She used the word ‘cunt’ for the first time with me as she described their passionate fucking.

Reveling in the raw emotion of what she had done and with the potent scent of sweat and sex lingering in the air, her lust quickly peaked for a second time. Sitting up on the hotel room desk, she spread her legs, inviting him to fuck her again.

Although needing some manual assistance, her lover was soon ready and throbbing in her her hand. He wrapped his strong arms around her thighs as she leaned back on the desk. She brought his cock to her cunt, glancing at the glistening wedding ring on her finger as she felt his cock plunge into her. She tightly grasped his arms for support; scratching them with her fingernails. In the frenzy of this last fuck, she lustfully watched her friend as she continued her loud coupling with her own young man on the bed. Up on the desk, my wife and her lover convulsed in orgasm one final time.

Dressing as she waited for her friend to finish her own carnal delight, she smiled to herself, savouring the sensations reverberating through her mind and body. She was careful to store the details and images of her erotic fling into her memory, anticipating my reaction when hearing about her night.

My wife cackled as she told me how her friend got up from the bed on unsteady legs, getting dressed with some difficulty to my wife’s amusement. As they prepared to leave, the men implored my wife and her friend for a chance to get together again on their next visit to the city, but they both politely declined without giving a reason. Giving them each a passionate kiss as they went out the door, they headed for home.

While driving my wife back to our place, her friend commented about how incredibly late it was and asked her if she needed to have a believable cover story ready for me. My wife shrieked in laughter, and found herself explaining the basics of our sex life to her friend. Her friend giggled hysterically at the revelation, admitting to my wife that she and her boyfriend shared the same kink. “Maybe we need to go out together more often” her friend laughed.

After arriving home and waking me by alerting me to the intensity of her arousal, she told me the full story of their erotic adventure. I slowly stroked my cock as I listened to her confession, including the fact that my long standing fantasy of another man caressing her ass had been realized. Even though I hadn’t been there to witness it, my active imagination provided the replay.

She continued the exhilarating account of her extramarital affair. She knew that that the inclusion of the details of her friend’s infidelity would serve to enhance my pleasure dramatically.

She added that she had learned some interesting gossip on the way home; that the sex life of her friend and her boyfriend was effectively the same as ours. with the distinct cuckold twist, She repeated her friend’s comment that the two of them need to go out together more often. “Would you like that?” she asked. But she didn’t need an answer.

Finishing her story, she lay back on the pillows on our bed, opening her legs to me. “Do you want to see?”

Oh God.

I reached between her thighs, expecting to find a creamy white fluid in her cunt. “I was a good girl and used condoms” she said. “But…I was also a bad girl” as she pulled two used condoms from her purse. One of the condom she dripped onto her breasts and nipples, watching me hungrily feast. She smiled down at me as she took the other condom and dropped her wedding ring into it, dripping it onto her cunt. Cleaning both her pussy and her ring with my tongue I slowly placed her ring back on her finger.

This was the most intense teasing and fucking session of our lives. So far.

Last edited:
Before beginning, a few thoughts. This is a true account of our cuckold adventures. This is about my wife and I sharing our sexual fantasies and experiences together. At no time is there loss of respect or humiliation. What works for us, may not work for you.

Before you decide for some unknown reason to leave a rude or immature comment, know this. We couldn’t care less what you think.

D and S

——————————

My wife had long been aware of my enthusiasm for her teasing me with her innate sensuality. We often role played scenarios where she had a predilection for deliciously ribald behaviour that she knew inflamed my passions.

Her willingness to explore sexual possibilities with me, together with her long auburn hair, green eyes, full breasts, and a delicious ass on top of her long sexy legs, she was my ideal woman, as well as being my best friend.

Her undeniable ability to arouse me, almost on a whim, was beyond my understanding. Not that I particularly cared.

She always chose to dress provocatively for me when we went out to dinner or to a bar, nonchalantly displaying her assets to a waiter or bartender, knowing how hot I found it.

If in the mood while in a crowded bar, she often initiated role play where we sat separately. She loved to be pursued in the flirting game in front of me with the right man. If invited to dance, she knew an ongoing fantasy of mine was seeing another man’s hand on her delectable ass. But, she always moved his hand away if it appeared that it might happen, driving me pleasurably insane.

The bedroom stories we shared as a couple were all about her desire to fully explore her sexuality with me, arousing both of us with the depth of our fantasies and talk of erotic adventures.

——————————

Once, at a very early point in our dating relationship, she travelled to visit an old friend in another city. I sent her flowers to let her know that I was thinking about her while she was away.

Years later, we happened to be reminiscing about that trip and those flowers. I soon learned that the old friend she had been staying with was a former lover. She quietly whispered in my ear that she still had most of her clothes on at the time the flowers were delivered. What happened afterwards, she never said.

——————————

On another occasion, we had attended the 40th birthday party for my sister-in-law. A close friend of mine was in no condition to drive, so we offered him a bed at our place, before taking him to his car in the morning.

On the ride home, my wife sat between us on the bench seat of my truck. Because of the stick shift, she had to sit closer to him with her body angled towards his. As we drove, I imagined her leg pressed up against his; her luscious breasts pressed up against his arm. When we arrived home, my friend quickly said goodnight to us both and went up to the guest bedroom to sleep.

Playing in bed, we talked about our evening. I told her what I thought about on the ride home and how it excited me. She sexily purred that my thinking had been correct and that she had thoroughly enjoyed the physical contact with him. She suggested that she ‘may’ have also been giving some special attention to his cock through his pants, out of my view. I groaned at this revelation. With her fingers dancing across my chest, she finally confessed that she had, in fact, been lightly caressing his hardening cock on the drive home. She smiled with satisfaction at my immediate and almost painful erection. Teasingly, she wondered aloud if he was masturbating while thinking about her “right now” and if he “might need some help”.

As we ramped up our arousal, she abruptly leapt out of our bed, running up towards the guest room and my friend.

Up until this moment, we hadn’t directly involved others in our married sex life other than in fantasy. I was stunned, and thrilled beyond imagining. I silently crept up the stairs to the landing to find her standing naked outside the guest room door, giving me a sultry look. I moaned as I leaned back against the wall, stroking my cock as I looked up at her, giving my silent consent for her to continue. Biting her lower lip, she drew the moment out seemingly for an eternity, ever so slowly reaching her hand towards the guestroom door knob.

Suddenly she ended her naked adventure. rushing back down the stair. Grabbing my throbbing cock, she quickly pulled me back into to our bedroom. "I heard him jerking off! I think I heard him come!” she rasped, realizing that she was the likely cause of his solitary urge. Falling back into our bed, we had a heated and eventful night by ourselves, lost in fantasies.

——————————

Another unexpected adventure occurred on New Year's Eve. We were celebrating by going out to dinner with a couple we had met through our daughters. The husband was a nice, but bookish man, dressed in a casual suit. His somewhat mousy wife opted to dress very conservatively as was typical for her.

My wife, knowing what the other woman was likely going to wear, had purposefully chosen to sex up her own outfit. She was ravishing in a white lacy off-shoulder blouse, a tight short black skirt with black thigh high stockings, deep red lipstick and a smouldering eye shadow. She was a smoke show and she knew it.

As we sat down, she consciously picked the chair opposite from the husband so he would be looking directly at her for most of the night. During dinner, she occasionally whispered in my ear to tell me whenever she thought that the husband was unsuccessfully trying not to stare at her. She subtly flirted with him throughout the evening whenever his conservatively dressed wife’s attention was elsewhere, By the end of the evening, my wife was certain that she cruelly had him sexually frustrated. He couldn’t help but subconsciously compare my wife to his, I thought, especially in the way they presented themselves.

As we said our goodbyes at about two in the morning, we gave each other’s spouse a New Year's kiss. I gave his wife a chaste kiss on the cheek. She turned toward me as we chatted about dinner and our hopes for the New Year. Neither she nor I noticed my wife apparently trying to make up for her earlier cruelty to the husband. She grabbed his tie, pulling him gently towards her. With a soft lingering kiss through slightly parted lips, she slipped some tongue to the surprised, but willing husband. Grasping his hand, she placed it directly on her chest, closing her eyes and softly moaning in pleasure as he discreetly and briefly fondled one of her breasts. Hastily coming to his senses he backed away from her, hoping that his temporary indiscretion had not been seen by his wife or myself. It seemed to him that he was safe.

She eagerly share the details with me the next day, knowing how it would affect me, mainly because she knew that I had been totally unaware of her end of the night activity with the husband. We got significant sexual mileage from that event for weeks.

We occasionally wondered how their evening had ended after they returned home. My wife truly hoped that her after dinner behaviour with the husband would serve as a possible jumpstart to the couple’s sex life with him as the initiator. It was difficult to imagine, but anything is possible.

——————————

At last came an event that was not unexpected, given our evolving sexual proclivities. It proved to be a significant turning point in our marriage.

My wife had arranged to go out with a girlfriend for drinks and dancing at a local pub. As she prepared for her night, she brought me into bedroom before she left so I could see her makeup and what she was wearing. She was done up with her usual dark red lipstick and smoky eye shadow. She wore a red button up long sleeve blouse, black tights and classic black ‘fuck me’ heels.

Standing before me, she looked down at my hands as I slowly opened buttons on her blouse. She grinned as I exposed her cleavage to just above her black lace push-up bra, knowing how much I loved that look. With the alluring scent of her favourite perfume behind her ears, I asked her to dab another small amount between her breasts. “Are you sure about this?” she asked hesitantly.

I reminded her that there was a box of condoms in her purse (as part of a long standing hall pass that she had never used during our marriage), I told her to go and have fun.

I was soundly asleep when she returned in what might have been the early hours of the morning. She leapt onto my back and whispered in my ear that she was “Very aroused. Very, VERY aroused”! I was instantly awake and had no idea of the time. I chose not to ask, waiting to hear about her night Instead.

She began by telling me about how much she and her friend had thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Her friend quickly found a man that captured her interest, while my wife flirted outrageously with his good looking blond friend, often reaching out to touch his sculpted shoulders and biceps. With the body of a swimmer, he was exactly her type. When she went up to the bar to get them drinks, he came with her, his fingers gently brushing her ass as he stood next to her. She immediately thought of me, thinking to herself that “S would like this”.

Later, she told me that while they were slow dancing, she felt his erection against her thigh and then against her ass. His hands moved up the side of her blouse, grazing the outside of her breasts. She said that she was definitely in heat as she wrapped her arms around his neck while they continued to move together, gazing into each other’s eyes, their lips almost touching.

He asked about the wedding ring she was wearing. “My husband knows I’m here. He knows what might happen. But nothing has happened….yet” she answered provocatively.

I asked her if at that moment she was wet and ready to fuck. “Yes...and yes”, she answered. “Very”.

Together with her girlfriend, they boldly decided to accompany the two men back to the hotel where they were staying. The girlfriend, herself in a long term committed relationship at the time, aggressively pushed the friend of the blond man back onto a bed so they could fuck. My wife brazenly dragged her man over to the hotel window. With the drapes open, she pulled his cock out of his pants, giving him a long, exquisite blow job. Quickly undressing each other, she turned to face the window, her breasts up against the glass, living out one of her favourite fantasies. Pushing her ass back towards him, she offered her soaking wet pussy to another man for the first time since we had been married.

She told me how she came hard, climaxing almost immediately as they began to fuck frantically in front of the window while listening to the loud moans of ecstasy from the bed. He ferociously pounded into her wet cunt as she pushed back against him. Holding onto her hips, he continued to slam into her until he finally exploded, bringing her to another shuddering climax. She used the word ‘cunt’ for the first time with me as she described their passionate fucking.

Reveling in the raw emotion of what she had done and with the potent scent of sweat and sex lingering in the air, her lust quickly peaked for a second time. Sitting up on the hotel room desk, she spread her legs, inviting him to fuck her again.

Although needing some manual assistance, her lover was soon ready and throbbing in her her hand. He wrapped his strong arms around her thighs as she leaned back on the desk. She brought his cock to her cunt, glancing at the glistening wedding ring on her finger as she felt his cock plunge into her. She tightly grasped his arms for support; scratching them with her fingernails. In the frenzy of this last fuck, she lustfully watched her friend as she continued her loud coupling with her own young man on the bed. Up on the desk, my wife and her lover convulsed in orgasm one final time.

Dressing as she waited for her friend to finish her own carnal delight, she smiled to herself, savouring the sensations reverberating through her mind and body. She was careful to store the details and images of her erotic fling into her memory, anticipating my reaction when hearing about her night.

My wife cackled as she told me how her friend got up from the bed on unsteady legs, getting dressed with some difficulty to my wife’s amusement. As they prepared to leave, the men implored my wife and her friend for a chance to get together again on their next visit to the city, but they both politely declined without giving a reason. Giving them each a passionate kiss as they went out the door, they headed for home.

While driving my wife back to our place, her friend commented about how incredibly late it was and asked her if she needed to have a believable cover story ready for me. My wife shrieked in laughter, and found herself explaining the basics of our sex life to her friend. Her friend giggled hysterically at the revelation, admitting to my wife that she and her boyfriend shared the same kink. “Maybe we need to go out together more often” her friend laughed.

After arriving home and waking me by alerting me to the intensity of her arousal, she told me the full story of their erotic adventure. I slowly stroked my cock as I listened to her confession, including the fact that my long standing fantasy of another man caressing her ass had been realized. Even though I hadn’t been there to witness it, my active imagination provided the replay.

She continued the exhilarating account of her extramarital affair. She knew that that the inclusion of the details of her friend’s infidelity would serve to enhance my pleasure dramatically.

She added that she had learned some interesting gossip on the way home; that the sex life of her friend and her boyfriend was effectively the same as ours. with the distinct cuckold twist, She repeated her friend’s comment that the two of them need to go out together more often. “Would you like that?” she asked. But she didn’t need an answer.

Finishing her story, she lay back on the pillows on our bed, opening her legs to me. “Do you want to see?”

Oh God.

I reached between her thighs, expecting to find a creamy white fluid in her cunt. “I was a good girl and used condoms” she said. “But…I was also a bad girl” as she pulled two used condoms from her purse. One of the condom she dripped onto her breasts and nipples, watching me hungrily feast. She smiled down at me as she took the other condom and dropped her wedding ring into it, dripping it onto her cunt. Cleaning both her pussy and her ring with my tongue I slowly placed her ring back on her finger.

If this is true, congrats, you are a lucky man.

If this is true, congrats, you are a lucky man.
Yes. It is all true. It was early in our relationship that we discovered our shared teasing kink. Over time, it evolved from pillow talk to enjoying the reaction of waiters when we were out to dinner. From there, we kept ourselves aroused by talking about possibilities while we went to bars or dancing. It escalated as described until she went out with her friend to the bar. She knew from our pillow talk that I would love it if she had the chance to play. Her friend acting particularly slutty that night inspired her. She was incredibly aroused when she got home, and couldn’t wait to tell me all about it. We had a number of other fun times after that I will share soon.

Amazing story - thanks for sharing. Feel like my wife and I are on a similar course, especially after the other night.

Yes. It is all true. It was early in our relationship that we discovered our shared teasing kink. Over time, it evolved from pillow talk to enjoying the reaction of waiters when we were out to dinner. From there, we kept ourselves aroused by talking about possibilities while we went to bars or dancing. It escalated as described until she went out with her friend to the bar. She knew from our pillow talk that I would love it if she had the chance to play. Her friend acting particularly slutty that night inspired her. She was incredibly aroused when she got home, and couldn’t wait to tell me all about it. We had a number of other fun times after that I will share soon.
Looking forward to more from you. Thank you for sharing.

D and S

——————————

——————————

——————————

——————————

——————————

Oh God.

Wonderfully and exotically stimulating.

D and S

——————————

——————————

——————————

——————————

——————————

Oh God.

Wow. Absolutely amazing. You and your wife are lucky to have one another.

hot stuff. any updates on her playing?
One evening, D and I were in a local bar talking about life in general. She looked quite delectable with classy makeup and a green and white top showing some of her delicious cleavage.

As we were talking, she soon seemed somewhat distracted.

Suddenly, without warning, she got up and walked over to a good looking blond man at the end of the bar and asked if there was room next to him. Upon his invitation, she sat down and they soon began chatting casually. From what I knew from our pillow talk, he was definitely her type. As they talked, their conversation must have become more intimate, soon sitting closely together, whispering and touching, his arm around her waist and her arm around his shoulder.

He bought her a wine, and in apparent appreciation, she leaned in close and gave him a smouldering passionate kiss, her arms around his neck, her breasts against his arm. She stood up, seductively stroking his strong arms, thanked him for the wine, then carried the wine back to her seat next to me. She gave me the same smouldering passionate kiss. I could smell his scent. Then, surprisingly, she turned to me and told me how much she had enjoyed that, pointing right at his stunned face. I suggested she be might be more careful playing this game, arousing a man’s passions then walking away.

“As long as I am arousing yours” she responded.

hi i am married and bi my husband is not we meet a lot for safe fun same room sex and exhibitionism and yes it starts with teasing with us i like to be nude in front of other men and he will set it up that i am safe doing it invites friends and at the beach we go to nude is ok and i will let them watch me get wet in front as time went on he will let them touch me if it dont with respect i like watching a man come like seeing it shoot out lol im not shy like the lights bring or in the sun a few times we did full swap with another couple like him watching i will with other share my husbands cock oral like to take turns tasting another women spit on him first time he let him suck a guy as he watched turned me on so much we are care full and love each other and this just makes our life exciting

Attachments

• 20170511_230126 (1).jpg
    20170511_230126 (1).jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20170519_170611.jpg
    20170519_170611.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 20231009_132403.jpg
    20231009_132403.jpg
    618.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 20231118_180735.jpg
    20231118_180735.jpg