It Shouldn't Have Happened

Eric25

Couple
I shared with the community about our friend Edward and his preggie wife coming to dinner. Rita now in her 5th month rang me up and invited herself over since Edward was away for several days. I do admit Rita is a radiant beauty. Her 38DDs must be near 40s now. Just an hour earlier Andrea had me cuming with her voice over the phone. My cock was empty and won't be guided to any misbehaviour.
I was in the midst of work when the door bell rang. I wrote several more words before answering the ring. I opened the door seeing Rita with a package, took it out of her hands and brought her to the living room. I helped her sit down on the sofa and as I did her dress rose. I looked away and took the package to another room. When I returned Rita had lifted her dress teasing me. I just stared at her as my eyes travelled down to her slight hairy pussy that was without panties.
"I wanted you so badly the other night in the bedroom" she said
"We can't do this" I said. I went to her and tried to pull down her dress when she held on to me. No, no I thought to myself. Her tits were swelling, nipples erecting, I had to get away. Rita held on to me, guiding my hand to her wet cunt. I didn't wish to hurt her but Rita insisted. there Yes I succumbed to the pregnant slut and kissed her. I helped her undress.
"oh my god" standing there in the nude in front of me in all her swelling beauty my cock stiffened. She opened my pants and pulled out my dick with some difficulty. She stroked me, my foreskin being rolled down. I took her in my arms and deep tongue kissed her as she kept stroking me to a volley of cum release.
"I always wanted you" she said in a soft tone when she pulled me to the bedroom, kneeled on the bed, showing me her anal rosebud. I was behind her, lubricated my dick with spittle, and guided my fuck cock into her anus
AAAAAAHHHH SLOW I heard her moan. I did it slowly and deep when again
FUCK ME SLOW DARLING SLOW
I held her around her broad waist as I fucked her hard and deep. She had reached between her legs and was fingering her wet cunt at the same time as I let go of my jism load into her anus. Some of the cum ran out of her unto the bed cover. I pulled out my dick with some cum still leaking
Both of us fell comfortably exhausted unto the bed cover. We kissed, touched then suckled her nipples tasting a drop of milk.
As I laid there she whispered into my ear
ITS NOT EDWARD'S BABY I was in shock to hear that.
YOU ARE A SLUT AREN'T YOU I responded as she smiled and we kissed again and again, turning me on to have her again.