It starts with stories of a massage.....

AndersonCooper

When my wife and I first met 10 years ago we had fantastic sex as you tend to do when newly in love. We were both mid 40's, so not much was new to us.I had lived and dated in Miami and had a fairly open relationship with my girlfriend at the time and enjoyed seeing her with other men. But, in my new relationship I didn't have any desire (yet) to see my wife with another man....until we were talking fantasies and I mentioned (jokingly) before my wife went into a massage to watch out for the happy ending. That brought up some stories from her about multiple times she was massaged to orgasm by therapists at respectable spa's. This definitely got my attention!

I then became obsessed with hearing the details of these encounters and always waited with the slight hope she might have a story to tell me after one of her massages.....nothing. But then I got brave and asked her if I could maybe set up a massage for her so I could watch. After much discussion, she agreed and we set up an encounter with a young, good looking banker in the D.C. area (through CL....which amazed me we could find someone reliable....). We got a nice hotel in downtown D.C., went to the rooftop bar and had a few cocktails to ease our nervousness. My wife then got totally into things and even dressed in high heals, stockings and garter belt and a sexy bra. AND she was soaked waiting for our man to come in to "massage" her. My wife greeted him at the door while I sat and watched. We all made small talk until my wife brazenly walked over to the gentleman and straddled him and started making out with him.....needless to say I was incredibly surprised by wife's forwardness and also incredibly turned on that I had let loose my hot wife. My wife didn't have sex with him, but she stroked him (no blow job, but licked his shaft) and then he straddled her breasts and she used massage oil to stroke him to orgasm and he came on her breasts.

Needless to say, this whole encounter really ramped up our sex drive and also got me thinking of other adventures. She eventually agreed to try Desire in Mexico, which was a fantastic trip. A couple there found us the first day and swept us into there group of friends. The wife of the couple was really attracted to to my wife and we ended up going back to their room where the husband and I got to watch the two of them play together, and then I watched my wife ride the husbands cock until he came. I was just a spectator, which is what my wife preferred....which was fine by me.

Fast forward 5 years and we now have a lovely daughter but our sex lives as terrible. I agree with my wife we don't need to go and have adventures at lifestyle clubs or parties and hooking up with a single male is not ideal with a family. However, even mentioning our past adventures is a no go with my wife now. She even mentions that she felt forced into doing these things. When I mentioned that I had found a upscale spa (here in London) that caters to a full body experience massage in a very high end Spa my wife was adamantly against going. End of story.

Not sure what to do about this, but we need to get something going....even if she was willing to talk about fantasies would suffice for me. But we're now sleeping in seperate bed rooms and she does everything to avoid any intimacy.

Any ideas out there?

Hey HW,
Thanks for that! Probably best to get some counselling...or at least have a good sit down discussion. I'll get on the bar bells as well! Although I am a triathlete and keep in shape and my wife...although with a few more curves...is as sexy as ever.

Reactions: uwudnvrkno