Delete

OK so I've been at the lake all weekend and haven't kept in touch. I was at a romantic little dinner experience with my husband at the tiki bar and through no fault of my own, I met
a girl...and then I met her husband...and then...well....you can guess the rest! So, somebody got laid...but...well..you know. I suppose you all want to hear the story and see pics too, don't you? I'm still here though!

.View attachment 976023
so fucking hot love it

Seriously, there we were, having drinks and dinner, and this nice couple came along, started chatting and wanted a pic with me. I mean, seriously, what's a girl supposed to do anyway, be unfriendly?

View attachment 976054

Imagine my surprise when all of a sudden, this happened!

View attachment 976056

And then OMG!! Did this really happen. Shy, little Mrs Hotwife kissed a girl!! I'm so ashamed! You really don't want to know what happens next...do you??

View attachment 976061

On No!! If this could happen and I let her get away with this.... she just might try to get me back to her room for girl sex!! I can't even imagine that! Not me!! Imagine my angst as I try to resist this sinful encounter!!

View attachment 976068
So fucking love this and want to see and join in

Seriously, there we were, having drinks and dinner, and this nice couple came along, started chatting and wanted a pic with me. I mean, seriously, what's a girl supposed to do anyway, be unfriendly?

View attachment 976054

Imagine my surprise when all of a sudden, this happened!

View attachment 976056

And then OMG!! Did this really happen. Shy, little Mrs Hotwife kissed a girl!! I'm so ashamed! You really don't want to know what happens next...do you??

View attachment 976061

On No!! If this could happen and I let her get away with this.... she just might try to get me back to her room for girl sex!! I can't even imagine that! Not me!! Imagine my angst as I try to resist this sinful encounter!!

View attachment 976068
So fucking hot.

And then, Oh no! I know what you're thinking..."Mrs Hotwife, don't do it, she's going to turn you into a girl crazy slut"!
But alas, "You show me yours and I'll show you mine" becomes more than just a silly girl game! Now how does an upstanding girl like me turn that down??
And to make matters worse, clearly she never even bothered to wear panties!😱

View attachment 976436

Well, let's just give a quick flash to the husbands and then we can go back to the room and "slip into something more comfortable"

View attachment 976442
Haha
"turn you into a girl crazy slut" ...Imagine that 🙄
Thanks for sharing!

• Haha
Reactions: Hwcouple702
This is so fucking hot. Like to be there watching and stroking my cock to this fun 👅👅👅

What, you don't think that could happen? The threat is real! To make matters worse, I think some of you boys are actually cheering for her and her husband to take me and make that happen. What about my poor husband? I should just leave him waiting till tomorrow while I go off and cheat on him again? You are so terrible. 😱

Just look at what you dirty minded boys have encouraged me to do! Aren't you ashamed of yourselves? I hope I can stop before it's too late! I mean, I feel so naked and ashamed, but just between you and me...I really like the feel of her naked body against mine! Is that wrong?

View attachment 976905

What, you don't think that could happen? The threat is real! To make matters worse, I think some of you boys are actually cheering for her and her husband to take me and make that happen. What about my poor husband? I should just leave him waiting till tomorrow while I go off and cheat on him again? You are so terrible. 😱

Just look at what you dirty minded boys have encouraged me to do! Aren't you ashamed of yourselves? I hope I can stop before it's too late! I mean, I feel so naked and ashamed, but just between you and me...I really like the feel of her naked body against mine! Is that wrong?

View attachment 976905
Love the nipple contrast between you two

Reactions: Hwcouple702
I couldn't take it anymore, so I took her by the hand and led her inside!

View attachment 978827

Imagine this, she invited her husband to join us and it got quite heated. I think she enjoyed my pussy as much as I enjoyed her mouth, and I was a gift for her husband...

View attachment 978818

So, I have to be honest, THIS happened! I'm so bad! But none of you could keep your faces out of that either! 😃 I do wonder if any well hung, hot guys would like to be behind me, pleasuring me while I pleasure her.

View attachment 978807

Then THIS happened! Her tongue in my pussy while her husband's cock was stuffed in my mouth! Not that I minded or anything!

View attachment 978813
That is so fucking yummy idea wished I could have been there with my cock in your pussy balls deep pounding your wet cunt

I couldn't take it anymore, so I took her by the hand and led her inside!

View attachment 978827

Imagine this, she invited her husband to join us and it got quite heated. I think she enjoyed my pussy as much as I enjoyed her mouth, and I was a gift for her husband...

View attachment 978818

So, I have to be honest, THIS happened! I'm so bad! But none of you could keep your faces out of that either! 😃 I do wonder if any well hung, hot guys would like to be behind me, pleasuring me while I pleasure her.

View attachment 978807

Then THIS happened! Her tongue in my pussy while her husband's cock was stuffed in my mouth! Not that I minded or anything!

View attachment 978813
You look so good sucking that hard cock while getting that sweet pussy of yours eaten!!! Hope you orgasms often!!!!

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat