Votes: 31 21.1%
  • Your Hotel

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Your home when your wife is away

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Home and in front of wife

Votes: 69 46.9%

• Total voters
Wow was just going through the dare list compiled by you guys. Its funa nd you guys are so naughty. Iwonder how do you comeup with such dares haha but umm I am lovng it.🍔 with sauce hahahaah 💦

Done
  • See 2 guys playing with Jaaz's naked tits - dare by @Grandhomme
Already done . but umm was a great experience. Details here- Jaz Real Encounters
View attachment 341918
  • dildo play - werekinky2
haha well I did it last night. As my hubby was all hard and busting his balls, I told him I would liek to have my toy as a fan here requested me for a dildo play pic.
His expressions were priceless.
haha well I just didnt allow him to be near me while I play. He just watched froma distance and helplessly saw me oozing out. He jerked his balls off hahah
This is me posing for my fans here. dare given by @werekinky2

View attachment 341919
For today: gonna have some fun
  • go to supermarket rest room and take selfie with top down in open restroom area - dare by @Sophisticatedboye : Coming up soon hahaha
  • Watch this space
Haaa..i am tired haha.. it seems to a full time job haha - Upcoming
  • video of thong cumming off and going into another guy's hands - Sophisticatedboye
  • in dress flashing no panties in restaurant or bar - werekinky2
  • Stroke a stranger's cock - wkndatbernies
  • go watch a movie wearing short skirt no panties and take snaps during the movie showing the sweet pussy - Sophisticatedboye
Welcome @naughtycouple2323 @Luvsit ; And @Rohit @Wannabull and @MissMyWife come on guys only reacts haha you need to pour some more cumments and love write from your heart (or a bit lower hahaha) loves :)
oh my goodness you are highly intoxicating. Everytime I visit ur thread my balls ache. I jer atleast 4-5 times. i am rock hard and jerked twice but dont wanna stop now :)

Reactions: werekinky2
  • Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Wow was just going through the dare list compiled by you guys. Its funa nd you guys are so naughty. Iwonder how do you comeup with such dares haha but umm I am lovng it.🍔 with sauce hahahaah 💦

Done
  • See 2 guys playing with Jaaz's naked tits - dare by @Grandhomme
Already done . but umm was a great experience. Details here- Jaz Real Encounters
View attachment 341918
  • dildo play - werekinky2
haha well I did it last night. As my hubby was all hard and busting his balls, I told him I would liek to have my toy as a fan here requested me for a dildo play pic.
His expressions were priceless.
haha well I just didnt allow him to be near me while I play. He just watched froma distance and helplessly saw me oozing out. He jerked his balls off hahah
This is me posing for my fans here. dare given by @werekinky2

View attachment 341919
For today: gonna have some fun
  • go to supermarket rest room and take selfie with top down in open restroom area - dare by @Sophisticatedboye : Coming up soon hahaha
  • Watch this space
Haaa..i am tired haha.. it seems to a full time job haha - Upcoming
  • video of thong cumming off and going into another guy's hands - Sophisticatedboye
  • in dress flashing no panties in restaurant or bar - werekinky2
  • Stroke a stranger's cock - wkndatbernies
  • go watch a movie wearing short skirt no panties and take snaps during the movie showing the sweet pussy - Sophisticatedboye
Welcome @naughtycouple2323 @Luvsit ; And @Rohit @Wannabull and @MissMyWife come on guys only reacts haha you need to pour some more cumments and love write from your heart (or a bit lower hahaha) loves :)

Jaaz, I think the hands on tits photo is a bit of a cheat! The one hand looks rather feminine to me. How about a topless pic with two hands from different guys giving them a good old squeeze? I may add the dares we chatted about earlier, then some video or audio dares.