Votes: 31 21.1%
  • Your Hotel

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Your home when your wife is away

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Home and in front of wife

Votes: 69 46.9%

• Total voters
thanks for taking the time @Phoenix John doe . This is for you. Just woke up and was reading your messgaesđź’¦

View attachment 341916

I bet that left hand is heading for your pussy as you read the sexy cumments. How about we do some rhymes about Jaaz's body and dares?

Jaaz is her name
Getting guys hard is her game
Strangers, you can get some
Guaranteed to make you cum

Reactions: werekinky2
Responsing to "in dress flashing no panties in restaurant or bar" - @werekinky2 here you go I loved it btw.
@Rimking679 @lilopipa @naughtycouple2323 thanks for the lovely comments. It's amazing to see such lovely people here...fun n respect you guys are awesome.
you really know how to treat women with all love and respect..kudos. Love Jaaz đź’‹ đź’‹

20191118_023832.jpg

Last edited:
in dress flashing no panties in restaurant or bar - @werekinky2 here you go I loved it btw.
@Rimking679 @lilopipa @naughtycouple2323 thanks for the lovely comments. It's amazing to see such lovely people here...fun n respect you guys are awesome.
you really know how to treat women with all love and respect..kudos. Love Jaaz đź’‹ đź’‹

View attachment 345760
View attachment 345762

Think you show have a change of pussy tattoo now and then. How about our Queen of Hearts?

Responsing to "in dress flashing no panties in restaurant or bar" - @werekinky2 here you go I loved it btw.

View attachment 345760
View attachment 345762
Sexy booths and legs babe, always hot to see panties drop. Would look great with a hairy beaver.

View attachment 345760
View attachment 345762
Wow simply amazing. Youa re just pure lust..ummm I just go crazy seeing your pics.
I wrote poems inside of her
with my fingers.
Our story began
with her scream.
And ended with her soul
on my lips.

what you think did i make some noise :)

View attachment 345760
View attachment 345762
jeeez what a beautiful pics here , thank you for the tag & thoughts , it's all the way to drop lovely comments especially that you have that gifted playing mind when it comes to blowing us with this kind of pics that shows everytime anew playing&hot side of you
actually with that tatto i would definitely bring with me to a Poker Party Game , you'll be my lucky charm in both ways ;)

hah nice thanks @Grandhomme but some have been done like the dildo pic, and the @Sophisticatedboye got his panty dare on the table as well as the guy beside me slided hi shands shht (u gys got a bonus hmm). But yeah will pick them up some soon. :)

thnaks @Wannabull @wkndatbernies @Myhotwife ..keep cumming and cummenting :)
welcum (hope so hahah) @themonkey41 and @Fuckfest69
@Boudica @Redfox1 would love to hear your thoughts. thanks for the likes though

Bonus pic for this endeavor..enjoying paradise will be back to real world soon ..hi to all from the paradise..
pic courstesy hubby dear đź’‹đź’‹
View attachment 334936
This is how you should be 24/7 ;)

View attachment 345760
View attachment 345762
Mmm yes I’d love to be there up close n personal

jeeez what a beautiful pics here , thank you for the tag & thoughts , it's all the way to drop lovely comments especially that you have that gifted playing mind when it comes to blowing us with this kind of pics that shows everytime anew playing&hot side of you
actually with that tatto i would definitely bring with me to a Poker Party Game , you'll be my lucky charm in both ways ;)
wow I am touched. Thanks for your kind words. I would love to be in that poker game. Do you think this would suffice or shall I put some more ;)
This one is an anniversary gift that was given by my bf to wear for my hubby hahaha..

Selfiebf-1 (3).jpg

Last edited:
wow I am touched. Thanks for your kind words. I would love to be in that poker game. Do you think this would suffice or shall I put some more ;)
This one is an anniversary gift that was given by my bf to wear for my hubby hahaha..

View attachment 345956

Did you mean to write 'poker' I think that should be 'poke her? You could start the game fully clothed and use items to bet with. "I'll raise your you my short skirt" or "I'll drop my panties and see you (hard on probably)"

View attachment 345956
wow u fucking like to tease and make us hard. I hope u dont get a cock u bithc when u r all moist.

View attachment 345956
dont have the whole view here to say if it's enough or not to be at the party , but i asking about the top this outfit giving the value to your beauty boobs will be the well fitted one , beside me like that when playing the game will turn all the men on the table so it will help me winning without them noticing haha , and the winning card will be the "As" as tattoed on your pussy.
atfer the game finishing i'll put you on the table to give you your reward