• Home and in front of wife

Votes: 69 46.9%

• Total voters

sam4fun

Female
Verified
Dec 22, 2018
SlutLand
ABOUT ME- "I am a woman with many desires whch I am looking to get fulfilled. A naughty girl inside me is also looking for some fun- experienced members could always guide me. "

Love people who comment and let their desires known on my thread , just clicking on a love or a like button nahh too boring, you can do more with naughty Jaaz ;); Feel free to approach, share and suggest fun. Your desires. Happy to fulfill them afap.
"I want to tease you before I please you."

Lots of Lov
Urs Jazz

if you wanan tease and some more vids-my dirty days pics n vids-are now with @jaazhubby

INDEX:p

Dares/Date FunsPagesTypeLove of the month (ur cumment, desire or crazy dik things that you did, made me wet & brought you here)!
Intro-Date Night Prep1-2Stranger Date Night@maxlab @compassionatedom
My lovely lil Humo2-3Public exposure/fun
Send Boob Video to Ex-BF by Mistake3-4Dare Fun@Andylannister @Bobby75 @Siddu
My Media-Real Videos / My Dirty DaysDare Funmy dirty days pics n vids-now with @jaazhubby
My Real Encounters / Lover Chats PhoneStanger Fun
October-19
Oktoberfest1-3Public exposure/fun@Grandhomme @Siddu
Challenge of restraint4-7Fan Challenge@Bobby75 @Siddu
Pub night-Braless :)8-8Stranger Date Night@Hunterct69
Dress Selection-Fan choices9-10Fan Dare
Beer Dare9-9Fan Dare@Oddzilla
Nov-19
On all fours - ass and tits hangiing9-10Fan Dare
Jazz in choses Fan-Dresses-Cleavage11-12Public exposure@MissMyWife, @Adonis69
frontal pic in stockings11-12Fan Dare@MissMyWife, @Siddu @Maverick @kinkydevil
Fan Comments EFFECT/ Q&A-112-13Jazz Jizzd/ FAN Q&A@Tiger85
Dec-19
full boob & butterfly with one covered13-14Fan Dare@werekinky2 @MikeSmithNY @Sophisticatedboye
Partial LIp slip / Fan Effect13-14Fan Dare@Oddzilla , @Bobby75
panty series /coming right off at pub15-16Fan Dare@werekinky2 and @Adonis69 , @splitlicker
Braless Dress-Pub16-16Stranger Fun@Wannabull
Remove Panty and put it on table at the pub17-18Fan Dare@Sophisticatedboye @werekinky2, @wkndatbernies
Stranger Hands-Pantyless18-19Fan Dare@dickbeater
X-mas Bonanza / Dildo Play19-20Season Gift
Chat Fun / Doggied19-20Season Gift
New Year Bang / Comment effect19-20Jazz Jizzd
Jan-2020 -Apr-2020@Wannabull @wkndatbernies @Myhotwife
Hi from Paradise / Jazz Jizzd20-21Season's Gift@Boudica @Redfox1 , @Phoenix John doe ,
Ghomme collection "dildo play - werekinky2 " / See 2 guys playing with Jazz's Boobs21-22Fan Dare@themonkey41 @Fuckfest69 @Adonis69 , @MissMyWife
Dress flashing no panties in restaurant or bar23-24Fan Dare@werekinky2 , @Hubby2Ped , @lilopipa @kevgeordieuk
neighbour had fun24-24Fan Dare
Beach Throw Back-Social Distancing -Stay Home25-26Jazz Jizzd
hand job to a stranger cock / stranger's fingers inside 26-27Fan Dare@wkndatbernies
Happy Easter Holidays/ Dare to be on four26-27@Nicko77v
Stay Home motivation-Dirty Days Jaaz27-Intimate Pics removed to @jaazhubby . Please ping him if you like interacting with Jaaz ;)

Start of this Thread:

Hello All, Wie geht es euch?..Well a bit late but still I thought about wishing you here..
let me know what you think.
Keep commenting for more ..welcum hahhaa..some beer and more feat time for me ?? #Hotwife #Jazmin #Happyfest..
311335.jpg

Last edited:
Jaz, add these photos to media album on you profile along with any others and new ones. More men can look at them as that's where people look first for photos rather than search through hundreds of posts when stiff

Do you agree with me guys, she's sexy as f..k lets have all pics in one place please.

Jaz, add these photos to media album on you profile along with any others and new ones. More men can look at them as that's where people look first for photos rather than search through hundreds of posts when stiff

Do you agree with me guys, she's sexy as f..k lets have all pics in one place please.
thanks Grand for ducating me. DOne some will upload more still learnign the curve