JEALOUSY

cuck52

Male
From
FL, US
Oct 16, 2022
Tampa, FL, USA
My wife cheats on me continously... She wants to meet another man and fall in love.. When she does she will be faithful to him and stop fucking me.. She will never let me cum again.. She wants me to voluntarily feel the Jealousy, insecurity and pain it will cause me to feel because I know it will make her happy... She wants it, she needs it.. I will give it to her....

My wife cheats on me continously... She wants to meet another man and fall in love.. When she does she will be faithful to him and stop fucking me.. She will never let me cum again.. She wants me to voluntarily feel the Jealousy, insecurity and pain it will cause me to feel because I know it will make her happy... She wants it, she needs it.. I will give it to her....
I hope u both get wat u want

I feel sorry for your pathetic feeble useless existence than. Good luck. Maybe you can lick her pussy and get thrown out of the house and beaten by the bull while you are at it……or thrown into a closet😂

While she fucks me in the ass she tells me to tell her I'm her bitch and to fuck me up the ass harder and deeper

She's never made me suck cock
She's should get a group of big black bulls to cum all over her and you are forced to lick it all up. If you don’t lick up every last drop, you are tied to a table and savagely spanked so you can’t sit for a week. That’s the only way to punish a pathetic cuck like you. The hard way.

Reactions: Cuckwannabe1976
She's should get a group of big black bulls to cum all over her and you are forced to lick it all up. If you don’t lick up every last drop, you are tied to a table and savagely spanked so you can’t sit for a week. That’s the only way to punish a pathetic cuck like you. The hard way.
She wouldn't touch a black cock.. He would rather hang them all from a tree..