Jogging Adonis Cop Neighbor (True Story)

Lapster

Male
From
AL, US
Sep 7, 2018
Alabama, USA

True Story of Jogging Cop Neighbor - Part 1​

I was the one who brought up the idea of swinging with my wife "M", which turned into more Alpha - Vixen play over time (The term Stag is stupid IMO). I went to extremes to avoid meeting idiots as 3rd's. We only pursued potential long-term partners for safety and she wanted to develop a personal connection with the guys. We screened heavily putting potential partners through a gauntlet of online chats and questions which would eliminate 95% of the guys. This process would take a couple of months for the guys just to get to the next step of a 1st in person meeting, which was always no sex (one exception). As you can imagine this approach weeded out all the flakes and idiots.

Not a process for everyone, but it worked well for us. We never had a bad experience with over 200 encounters with just a handful of long-term partners over 10 years. I knew a few couples where the wife stopped everything after a bad experience. I enjoyed our encounters tremendously, so the last thing I wanted to do was to lose that permanently by rushing. My experience has been that by taking time to get to know the guys over a couple of months the liars will trip up, the lazy flakes will lose interest, but the quality guys will stick around.

One reason the guys would put up with this laborious process is because my wife was a very beautiful Southern Belle, 37, (at the time of this story) 5'0", 105 lbs., almost C cup perky breasts with below shoulder length brunette hair. She also had an unbelievably natural submissive pleasing attitude, bordering on freak, about sex yet presented an outwardly proper, innocent, sweet demeanor that was intoxicatingly sexy. I knew I was a lucky man and the men that joined us also knew they were very lucky.

M wasn't all onboard with the lifestyle at first because of her old money Southern family upbringing, which went back generations, but she agreed without too much of a fuss because she wanted to make me happy and she was intrigued by the idea. She did insist on the stipulations that we would be very selective and keep to a limited number of discrete long-term partners. It was a lot of work on my part to find those diamond in the rough guys that got it plus met all her and my criteria. It did however have the surprising effect of bringing M and I closer as we collaborated on our fun "secret activity" evaluating potential partners.

I did have one ace up my sleeve of a sexual fantasy of M's that I was anxious to fulfill for her; she was very attracted to black men sexually. She was not attracted to them because of some taboo or social norm boundary, but rather on a purely physical basis. This would be intriguing and outside her normal comfort zone, but there was no "forbidden fruit" aspect to the idea. She was amazingly nonprejudiced considering her background and treated everyone with sincere respect.

I felt that if I could make this desire of hers happen it would demonstrate to her how great it was to have a husband like me that liked to share her, versus what I felt was the current dynamic of her husband having this "odd quirk", even though she had thoroughly enjoyed all of our encounters thus far. I wanted to help bring this yearning of hers to reality even more because I knew she would never have been able to bring herself to make it happen on her own in an entire lifetime, due to her shyness and awkward interactions with new people. I am extrovert, which M appreciatively enjoyed using as a way to meet new people in many social settings not just the lifestyle. M was self-admittedly normally a wall flower.

One evening we had a chance sighting of a jogger running through our neighborhood. We were caravanning home in both our vehicles after meeting up at a restaurant, with the kids in tow, when I see this incredibly well built medium skinned black man jogging by our house as I was pulling into our driveway. He was wearing just shorts without a shirt and he was dripping in sweat. He was about 6'2", with unbelievable pectoral muscles and a body that I can best describe as an underwear model physique with thick strong legs, a particularly favorite physical trait that M really, really liked.

M got into the house about a minute behind me when I asked her if she saw the black guy running down our street. She replied very sarcastically "Do you think I'm blind?". I kidded her that maybe he could be a potential guy to fulfill that fantasy of hers. She said "yeah there is probably some red flag he has or he was just visiting someone in the neighborhood and he doesn't even live here."

A week later we were taking one of our almost daily walks around the neighborhood when we came upon the same black guy outside a house watering plants, with a police cruiser parked in the driveway.

Our 3 kids were of course excited about his police car, barging over uninvited to ask him a bunch of questions about his car and if he was really a policeman. He was very gracious, patiently answering all their questions and even turning on the cars flashing lights for them. We introduced ourselves to him and did some new neighbor small talk. Turns out he was single having just bought this house after a divorce. It was a very pleasant conversation.

Once we were alone back at the house I kidded M about her incorrect prediction about him not living here and how lustfully she was looking at him. She loudly protested that she did no such thing, although there was a big smile on her face when she said it. I had that hopeful feeling that maybe this could be the guy for her first interracial sexual experience. The type of typically misplaced hope that only sharing husbands can understand when they think they may have possibly come across the perfect partner for their wife's ultimate fantasy, only to have those hopes dashed later due to some issue.

One night a couple of weeks later our doorbell rang just after midnight. I was uncharacteristically already sound asleep, so M got up to answer the door. M is typically real spacey after just waking up, which would be especially true at this late hour. She put on what I would basically describe as naked see through panties, no bra and a loose fitting silk robe top to answer the door.

Opening the door in her thrown together peek-a-boo naked outfit, she is greeted by our police officer neighbor who informs her that the door to our van is wide open with the interior dome light on. He thought someone might have broken into it and he wanted to let us know in case something had been stolen from it. She goes outside with him, where he then politely trails behind her on our sidewalk to the van. She says it doesn't look like anything was stolen and it was probably just one of the kids forgetting to close the door from earlier in the evening. She thanked him and then went back inside to get back in bed.

The next morning I get a run down of all the excitement I missed the night before. I started asking some questions about their interactions, using it as an opportunity to tease her some more about him. Then it dawned on me to ask her what she was wearing when she went down to answer the door. She shows me the getup she quickly threw together, whereupon I had to break the news to her that she probably gave the guy one heck of an eyeful in that outfit with the van doom light illuminating her transparent ensemble up like a stripper under stage lights. She did say, with a puzzled look, that he was kind of acting odd when they were talking at the van. I said "I guess so since you were basically standing there naked with a short shawl draped wide open." I laughed hard envisioning the scene with her sleepily unaware giving him a lingerie show. She smacked me playfully on my arm to stop. I followed up with "I think you most definitely got his attention."

.....to be continued

Last edited:

True Story of Jogging Cop Neighbor - Part 2​

So after M's strippers on parade catching car thieves routine I told her we could use this as an opportunity to find out if "E" (cop) had an AOL account. This was way back in the ancient late 1990's when AOL's Instant Messenger and Group Chat Rooms were all the rage in the lifestyle community to meet people. The connections were dial-up, so sending pictures was pretty slow, but doable.

We had 2 AOL usernames; one for regular vanilla stuff and the other for lifestyle stuff. I told her to go get some flowers (lame i know) to take to E as a thank you for watching out for our place. I coached her to half complain about me with the statement "it would have to be the one night L (me) wasn't up late on AOL on our "adult play account." He said he was also on AOL, which M took as her opening to exchange emails. She gave him our vanilla account username because we didn't want to take the chance of approaching him yet before knowing if he would be open to a 3some.

Over the next 3 months we chatted with him online using our vanilla account trying to find out if he had any red flags and to try to come up with some ideas of how to broach the subject of 3somes with a high probability of knowing he wouldn't freak out or be offended or blab to the other neighbors. We had gotten comfortable that he passed all the partner tests we could ask up to this point, now we just needed a way to ask if he would be interested in a 3some with us.

We had a local monthly swinger social we attended where we had a group of friends who we saw both at the club and outside. It was a great suburban group of 14 of us. We never hooked up or did any playing at the club, but we both loved to dance and M enjoyed dressing revealing on these nights out. After getting in around 2:00 am from the social I checked AOL for messages and noticed E was online. I got M to come into my office to give me permission to pop the question to him. She nodded yes so I changed our lifestyle account profile to list us as living in another nearby city to disguise where we really lived to keep us a little more anonymous for now.

This approach had the difficulty of making him suspicious that he was being pranked. I learned that evidently cops are notorious for playing practical jokes on each other. We had learned enough personal information about him from chatting for months that I was eventually able to convince him another cop wouldn't know some of these personal details about him, along with my explanation of our reasoning for approaching him anonymously since some people would find our lifestyle strange.

Once he seemed convinced we were real, I asked him some last, more sexual, screening questions while also explaining aspects of threesomes in more detail. I let him know I was straight along with assuring him there would no intentional contact between us guys, but incidental contact could possibly occur if I was joining. Incidental contact wouldn't be an issue during a first encounter since I usually just watched at first meetings. A crucial make or break request of ours was whether or not the guy would be willing to allow us to video tape and take digital pictures. These were for our personal use only and we took extreme measures to secure our sex tapes and pictures to keep them private, which I described to him in detail. He said he was okay with filming then based on how rigorous our approach was to storing the media. Whew, what a relief that the biggest hurdle of him be comfortable with recording the sessions was out of the way. M and I would regularly view our threesome videos later while we did long foreplay sessions. This was a big part of the enjoyment for us, which is the reason it was a requirement. We understood why some guys could be uncomfortable with recording, but we only ever had one guy say no after we described our approach.

At this point I told him I was ready to reveal our identities although I needed to my wife's final okay. I let him know that he didn't have to say yes or no at this point or course until he knew who we were, but we asked that even if he wasn't interested that he remain discrete. He told me he would honor that request explaining that he found the idea of a threesome intriguing since he had never done anything like that before. At that moment I looked over at M to get her approval to divulge our identities. She smiled nervously while nodding her head, giving me the green light to tell him.

Once I did the big reveal to E he was shocked based on our straight laced couple next door vibe, with kids and a picket fence. He said he was ABSOLUTELY interested. M gave me a cute smile after his comment. By this time it was going on 4:00 am in the morning. We told him even though it was late he could come by to our place right now for a short meet and greet in person, along with getting answers to any others questions he might still have about how this works for us. If after talking he was still interested we could have him over this evening (Sunday) to play if he was available. He said M was so sexy that he couldn't imagine a scenario where he wouldn't be interested, which made M beam with an even bigger smile.

He jogged over to our place in less than 10 minutes. If this worked into a long-term thing, which we told him was our goal for all new partners, it would be very convenient to have him right in the neighborhood. This would make it easier to work around family obligations, etc., along with the fact that as a neighbor we wouldn't have to create some phony story of how we met for the normies who might ask.

When I let him into the house he was dressed in running clothes. I don't know if it was obvious to him, but I was watching M check out every part of his well built body. She was definitely aroused and getting more aroused every moment during his short stay. I started off, as usual, answering most of the questions and explaining the whys, what's and how's of our lifestyle, which he seemed to be genuinely curious about. M walked with us as I gave him a mini-tour of the house. To my surprise and delight M was more animated and talkative than usual with a new partner. She let him know along with me for the first time, that she liked giving me a hard time about my "kink", but that she very much enjoyed being a shared wife.

I could tell she was excited by our conversation with him, to the point of disbelief this was actually going to happen after many years of fantasizing about it. She couldn't seem to believe that in a short few hours that she would be having sex with this hunky specimen of a black man, if everything went according to plan. She later told me she felt exhilarated as all the years of visualizing her fantasy were now becoming a vivid reality. I had helped those thoughts along over the years with interracial fantasy talk during sex, M was noticeably more aroused when I started using E in our fantasy talk during the few months we were getting to know him. I could tell E was also getting excited at the prospect of the 3some with M as we discussed the specifics of our approach.

We hung out for about an hour. Before he left we reconfirmed our prior agreement of getting together that evening at our place about 8:00pm. It was 5:00am when we said our goodbyes with M giving him a nice long hug. She was definitely wanting this to happen.

I had a golf foursome that day that I couldn't get out of unfortunately. During the round I called M repeatedly to ask if she was nervous, along with making plans. I threw in the occasional fantasy talk, along with general conversation about what she is going to wear, etc., getting her to imagine how his cock would feel when he cums inside her. I could her voice crack when she responded back to me. We outlined a rough plan for how she wanted things to start along with her asking what I wanted. These calls were long verbal foreplay that both built arousal and helped us create a game plan at the same time.

I got home with a couple of hours to get ready. M was already bathed sitting in front of her makeup mirror naked getting ready. I could tell she was experiencing a little anxiety. I walked over, standing directly behind her to rub her shoulders. I made eye contact with her in the mirror, telling her what an incredibly sexy woman she was and how she was going to ruin him for any other woman. This made her laugh. I gave her a gentle kiss, telling her I loved her and how I couldn't imagine any man being luckier than me. I told her I was going to take a shower and that I would see her back upstairs in a few minutes.

The magic hour of 8:00pm was approaching. M came out of our master closet looking amazing with her hair partially pulled up (Better blow job photos. Got to love a woman that cares about what you want) dressed in a single piece black mesh lingerie dress with nothing on underneath, which when hiked up would expose her trimmed gorgeous uncovered pussy. It also provided easy access, so no fumbling with zippers or buttons during this first time encounter. She planned to go barefoot which I thought would accentuate her natural sexuality. She definitely also had a glamorous side. I loved both looks.

Looking at her I couldn't help but become turned on as she twirled in front of the mirror looking at herself from different angles. With each twirl her mesh dress crept up a little higher, exposing her now swollen vagina.

Our plan to start was for M to wait in the master bedroom where I would bring E in to her once he arrived. Exactly at 8:00pm E rang the doorbell. He was probably waiting right outside our door until the precise time to ring the bell because he was that excited himself. I answered the door welcoming him inside. He was dressed casually, which is what we had suggested, in workout shorts, pull over shirt and athletic shoes. I told him M was excitedly waiting for him, so we shouldn't keep her waiting. As we walked to the master bedroom I gave him some last minute advice to relax and just let M take the reins. The idea of her taking the lead seemed to lower his stress level.

As I opened the master bedroom door he now had a full view of M standing in front of him in her bare feet wearing the mesh dress with her visibly swollen pussy lips teasingly peeking out from underneath the hemline. This dress highlighted her strong thighs, round ass and flat stomach while also exposing her cleavage. She was a sexual vision. I'm certain E noticed her puffy enlarged pussy lips.

M gave him a full body hug up on her tiptoes while I moved over to turn my cameras on to occupy myself while they were chatting to relax. She let him know she was nervous too, which was normal for everyone involved the first time. She gave him a soft kiss on his lips with her arms draped around his neck. She then immediately squatted down to untie his shoes to begin undressing him. She almost always did this first step by spreading her knees slightly when squatting down which exposed and opened her pussy up to teasingly present the guy with their first good glimpse of her pussy, which was drenching wet at this moment. He was looking down visibly fixated on her gorgeous open pussy.

Undressing the guys' was a ritual that M did every time. It was an erotic submissive gesture that she had a need to do. The first time with us everyone of the guys was pleasantly surprised to be undressed by her. You could notice a difference in the guy's comfort level after she finished undressing them versus at the start.

She pulled off E's shoes and socks placing them neatly to the side. She then stood up grabbing his shirt at the bottom, then pulling it up as he raised his arms. He had to finish removing his shirt because of height difference between them. M stroked his chest muscles admiringly. Now came the grand finale as M gently and sensuously placed her hands down each side of his waistband, then smoothly moving down to her knees as she slide his shorts off, exposing his pelvis and then the shaft of his cock.

She progressed steadily down until his erect cock finally sprang out from its cover, showing its full 8.5" inch length, which rose up from the base and then beautifully arched over into a nice firm curve. His cock had a slightly above average thickness. M was obviously enthralled with his dark cock, gently holding it and moving it around playfully, examining every detail like a curious school girl. M had a natural fascination and curiosity about men's cocks, especially when she got to play with a new one. This new toy had a nicely shaped larger head which was already leaking precum.

M loved holding a man's cock, whether he was standing, sitting up, lying down or in any position she could get to it. She loved looking at cocks, admiring them, playing with them, squeezing them or sucking them any chance she got during our encounters. Her enthusiasm was palpable like she was playing with her favorite toy. It was fun to watch M curiously play with a guy's cock during our 3somes.

Now M gently pushed him towards the bed telling him to lean up against it. Then she turned to pick up a pillow to lay down on the floor for her knees.

This next moment was unexpected and was maybe the most intense I had ever watched. When M turned back around with the pillow in hand to place on the floor, she now had her first complete full view of E's entire chiseled body with his beautiful cock arching straight out ready for her. She began to breath noticeably heavily as she approached him. She knelt down placing the pillow under her knees as she moved to the floor. She was now on her knees in front of his erect black cock breathing even heavier and faster.

His stiff cock was twitching slightly up and down, stretching out in front of her, throbbing in anticipation of her touch. She reaches out to grasp his cock in her hand, while holding it up ever so slightly then guides her mouth over the head, allowing her to get in a comfortable position to take him in her mouth. Her breathing was now getting even faster and deeper as she moaned like she was in pain. I had never seen this reaction from her before.

In the next moment she slid her mouth fully down the shaft of his cock and then she literally had an intense orgasm without even being touched. It was incredible to watch her orgasm, with this pained expression on her face and deep moans coming from her as she shuddered from the orgasm. She reached down with her free hand, while still holding his dark cock with her other hand then rubbed the entire length of her pussy lips using her fingers to slide along her wet lips to keep her orgasm going for what seemed to be a solid 30 seconds. During this orgasm, she was holding his cock motionless in her mouth sucking on it like it was an ice cube, tightening her mouth and lips around the shaft of his cock with the head pressing the back of her throat.

.....to be continued

Last edited: