July 2022 Lifestylers Magazine Inside Cover July 4th Review

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
For those of you who follow me, my new inside cover at Lifestylers Magazine was published today. I'm always so excited when they ask me to appear on a cover and write an article for the magazine. I'm amazed that people are still interested in me but I'm so thankful that they are and that I can hopefully provide you with a bit of sexiness in your life in return.

It's nothing too sexy, just a review of the week and of some of the lifestyle venues we attended. It's mostly written by Mr Hw, BUT...the pictures published are really sexy in this edition. A few of them are some of my all time favorites. The pic taken of me laying in the loft is awesome (I think anyway). Mr Hw really likes the "Daisy Dukes and Boots" pic, but I think all of them are nice. I hope you enjoy. Thank you for following me and enjoy the pics and article. 😘 If you have questions about any of it, please ask and either I or Mr Hw will try to answer them. Link to the article is below.

1657685288427.png

1657684887821.png

Last edited:
For those of you who follow me, my new inside cover at Lifestylers Magazine was published today. I'm always so excited when they ask me to appear on a cover and write an article for the magazine. I'm amazed that people are still interested in me but I'm so thankful that they are and that I can hopefully provide you with a bit of sexiness in your life in return.

It's nothing too sexy, just a review of the week and of some of the lifestyle venues we attended. It's mostly written by Mr Hw, BUT...the pictures published are really sexy in this edition. A few of them are some of my all time favorites. The pic taken of me laying in the loft is awesome (I think anyway). Mr Hw really likes the "Daisy Dukes and Boots" pic, but I think all of them are nice. I hope you enjoy. Thank you for following me and enjoy the pics and article. 😘 If you have questions about any of it, please ask and either I or Mr Hw will try to answer them. Link to the article is below.

View attachment 898008

View attachment 898004
Dang your looking fine as fuck.

Reactions: Hwcouple702

View attachment 898008

View attachment 898004
You are so sexy!

I agree with Mr HW...Daisy Dukes are incredibly sexy.....
Thank you! I'm interested to know which pic or pics are your favorites. It's always interesting to see what others enjoy most. Please comment if you would like. I'm quite interested.

Mrs Hotwife

Reactions: ChiefMac
Wow! Great to see you in the magazine again. I understand why the publisher wants to include your pictures and stories, you are so genuine and believable. Congratulations on a beautiful spread.
Thank you!

YEEHAWWW!! Nothing sexier than a Country Girl!! Once again, and as expected, another very hot and sexy photo shoot! I can’t seem to pick out a favorite, as every one of them is amazing! Just remember.. “Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!” 🤠

Attachments

• 0D614B40-CFCB-4051-9DFC-B074C297943D.jpeg
    0D614B40-CFCB-4051-9DFC-B074C297943D.jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 67615AAF-E313-465E-9A6B-5690F775CD14.jpeg
    67615AAF-E313-465E-9A6B-5690F775CD14.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 21
  • C1E37435-CFF3-4E9A-87CB-A4F8C4B32FAE.jpeg
    C1E37435-CFF3-4E9A-87CB-A4F8C4B32FAE.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Love
YEEHAWWW!! Nothing sexier than a Country Girl!! Once again, and as expected, another very hot and sexy photo shoot! I can’t seem to pick out a favorite, as every one of them is amazing! Just remember.. “Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!” 🤠
“Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!”

Right back at you here with the lyrics "If that ain't country, I'll kiss your ass" You know, naked in a crowded honky-tonk down on Bourbon Street, where I've just ridden the bull in front of a huge crowd of cowboys, now lying on an old piano which is covered by a cow hide, by a window overlooking Bourbon Street, stale beer and everything, with a neon "Country as fuck" sign in the window! You just KNOW I have a slutty cowboy story coming up with this one! If THIS ain't country, I'll kiss your ass...or..I just might have you kiss mine if you desire.

So who wants to just agree with me that this IS country, and just get to the lips on my ass part right away?? :p

Wait a minute! You haven't been skipping ahead on these stories have you?? I'm not ready to tell that one yet! :ROFLMAO:

1657848550647.png

Last edited:
“Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!”

Right back at you here with the lyrics "If that ain't country, I'll kiss your ass" You know, naked in a crowded honky-tonk down on Bourbon Street, where I've just ridden the bull in front of a huge crowd of cowboys, now lying on an old piano which is covered by a cow hide, by a window overlooking Bourbon Street, stale beer and everything, with a neon "Country as fuck" sign in the window! You just KNOW I have a slutty cowboy story coming up with this one! If THIS ain't country, I'll kiss your ass...or..I just might have you kiss mine if you desire.

So who wants to just agree with me that this IS country, and just get to the lips on my ass part right away?? :p

Wait a minute! You haven't been skipping ahead on these stories have you?? I'm not ready to tell that one yet! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 900330
I can’t wait to hear about your story!!! 😁 Oh dear lord, what I wouldn’t do for a chance to kiss that amazing ass! And then to watch you and listen to you, once I put my experienced and talented tongue to work on you. Hey, a Cowboy can dream right?! Always stay humble and kind, Bill 😊🤠

• Love
Lovely pics and story. Thanks for sharing!!

Your outfit was perfect (daisy dukes, merica bikini, boots...). Well done and beautiful. Your skin tone is glowing and body figure is very seductive.

Gonna ask lol. If you would ever like to link with a married couple and/or bwc it would be a wet dream come true for us (Hubs is 40 and I'm 34). Located in California. Until then we will continue dreaming ;)

• Love
Thank you! I'm interested to know which pic or pics are your favorites. It's always interesting to see what others enjoy most. Please comment if you would like. I'm quite interested.

Mrs Hotwife
You have an incredibly great body and it's great to see it in all it's glory. But every now and then, it enhances the mystery and intrigue, and heightens the contrast when you throw in daisy dukes or even a dark towel. Then....when I add your story-line and my imagination to these "suggestive" pics my mind explodes in absolute joy. Don't get me wrong, full nude pics are great too but these pics are like added bonuses.? if that is the right word?

I'll just add this here, because posting another thread is probably overkill. I just found out today that Lifestylers Magazine is most likely going to publish my pics and story from Naughty In N'Awlins ON THE COVER (yay) where I rode the bull down on Bourbon Street (mostly) naked. I guess it's a really popular event so he wants to cover it. Even bigger, The bar and "cowboy" who was my "co-star" lol have given their approval to use their images and names in the article. It's possible that the story could be used as kind of a "promotional" feature. I don't know, but I hope it's true. That would be over the top I guess. I thank you guys who follow me for your support and I'm happy that you enjoy my adventures and magazine publications. I will post more when I'm certain or when the issue is published.

Mrs Hotwife

1658196065771.png

It's going to happen!! I've seen the cover and I absolutely LOVE it! That was so much fun and the bar might use it as a promo or just frame a poster. It's a fun story and I'm delighted that they decided to (hopefully) put me on the cover! In any case, it will be out pretty soon.
But...I've already been told that the story needs to be pared down to "lifestyle friendly" and NOT include what happened after the pics were taken. The bar doesn't want that story out either, so I'll just tell the rest of the story here after the article comes out.

Interesting. Would live to be featured in your magazine x
It's not MY magazine at all. I just appear in it from time to time. You should contact the publishers if you are interested. Their contact information is listed in the magazine and they always are looking for sexy models.

Reactions: artman6060
Reactions: WymanC
two studs in the middle photo?

Reactions: btweets