Just a story my wife told

My wife knows that I really fancy sharing her with another guy. Last week we ended up messaging through most of the day, talking about all sorts of stuff that was getting me pretty worked up. I spent a lot of the afternoon walking round the workshop throbbing.
So that night after I got home and I got chance to jump her. She told me a hypothetical story to drive me wild.
In the story she came to the workshop to surprise me dressed up in a bikini top and tiny denim shorts that didn't cover her ass cheeks fully, but I was out on a test drive. My boss snuck up on her and bent her over a car and started spanking her hard for coming along dressed like a teasing little slut. I drive back into the workshop to see him going to town slapping her ass. He looks to me but I just give him a nod so he keeps going til her arse is bright red and she is moaning loadly. So he ripped her shorts off of her and pulled his cock out and slid it right up her soaking pussy. And I watched it all from the drivers seat of a car as her fucked her hard and fast til they she orgasmed and he shot into her twitching pussy.
Needless to say the story had the desired effect as she told me riding my cock. Drove me wild, and both collapsed in a sweaty mess at the end of it.
Unfortunately it was just a hypothetical story.
But thought I'd share

My wife knows that I really fancy sharing her with another guy. Last week we ended up messaging through most of the day, talking about all sorts of stuff that was getting me pretty worked up. I spent a lot of the afternoon walking round the workshop throbbing.
So that night after I got home and I got chance to jump her. She told me a hypothetical story to drive me wild.
In the story she came to the workshop to surprise me dressed up in a bikini top and tiny denim shorts that didn't cover her ass cheeks fully, but I was out on a test drive. My boss snuck up on her and bent her over a car and started spanking her hard for coming along dressed like a teasing little slut. I drive back into the workshop to see him going to town slapping her ass. He looks to me but I just give him a nod so he keeps going til her arse is bright red and she is moaning loadly. So he ripped her shorts off of her and pulled his cock out and slid it right up her soaking pussy. And I watched it all from the drivers seat of a car as her fucked her hard and fast til they she orgasmed and he shot into her twitching pussy.
Needless to say the story had the desired effect as she told me riding my cock. Drove me wild, and both collapsed in a sweaty mess at the end of it.
Unfortunately it was just a hypothetical story.
But thought I'd share
That sound hot

Reactions: Machinehead
Your boss told me that she came to see you at work and all that happened while you were still doing the test drive. You missed the whole show.

My wife has actually admitted to me that after telling me the story about my boss she had a dream about the three of us laying in bed with her in the middle, then I got up and went out to work leaving the two of them in bed together so he could fuck her before coming in to the workshop. She says it was hot but she was a little embarrassed with herself for dreaming about another guy pounding her, especially when it is my boss

My wife has actually admitted to me that after telling me the story about my boss she had a dream about the three of us laying in bed with her in the middle, then I got up and went out to work leaving the two of them in bed together so he could fuck her before coming in to the workshop. She says it was hot but she was a little embarrassed with herself for dreaming about another guy pounding her, especially when it is my boss
She’s preparing you and you're going to love every minute of it, but more importantly what’s you’re vision of the future are you going to be working with him as a duo cock team, my favoured choice or will you observe perhaps very closely which can be exciting or will you go to work as normal enjoying the thought of what she is doing with your boss just waiting for when you get home perhaps lunch time to clean her up.

Decisions you’ll have to make possibly with some opposition from a woman who now understands the power she has over not just you but men in general.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
How often do you get the chance to make a dream come true?
Also...telling your SO about "a horny dream" is a well known ploy to gently find out if they are really okay about it.

She’s preparing you and you're going to love every minute of it, but more importantly what’s you’re vision of the future are you going to be working with him as a duo cock team, my favoured choice or will you observe perhaps very closely which can be exciting or will you go to work as normal enjoying the thought of what she is doing with your boss just waiting for when you get home perhaps lunch time to clean her up.

Decisions you’ll have to make possibly with some opposition from a woman who now understands the power she has over not just you but men in general.
She isnt preparing me. My wife belongs to me unless she wants to be shared very occasionally and I allow it. She can dream about what she wants, and can enjoy chatting about it when we are having fun. But there is no becoming a duo for her, me cleaning his mess or him taking control of my wife.

How often do you get the chance to make a dream come true?
Also...telling your SO about "a horny dream" is a well known ploy to gently find out if they are really okay about it.
We've never made any dreams come true. But maybe one day, she seems to like the idea in the heat of the moment, but resists due to morals when she isn't all worked up