just a thought

i did ask my wife if she had to fuck a guy we knew who would it be,she name like 20 lol,however she really wanner fuck our kid karate teacher,i told then go for it,now i planted a seed ,lets see what happens......
have you had any success? the karate teacher? any of your friends?

Well, first, she wanted to fuck my best friend, which she did, and they were crazy for each other. After that, she had sex with a few of our friends.

Reactions: KTJ_Cuck
I asked her about a friend and coworker, Fred, after I had noticed them flirting pretty heavily a few nights earlier at a party. He was also a neighbor and we played basketball together on a company team. But, at that time, we weren't playing with people we knew, only anonymously. So, when I asked her about him, she admitted that she did want to fuck him, especially after that night when she felt his big dick, semi hard rubbing against her as they danced. He was also her first black dick.
I shared the story on the black & white site, if you want to read about the night we seduced him.

I'd fuck her hot mother. But I can't tell that to my wife. I said I'd fuck her best friend. She however is dreaming of getting fucked by her boss, which makes me so horny.

My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. It is very hot. He even takes my wife on fake business trips so he can spend a few days fucking her in a hotel room. I jerk off the entire time they are gone.

How did it impact the friendship after your best friend found out you were a cuck? I’d be nervous about that
I was, and i guess i was right from the start because that did not turn out well. He fell for my wife, and she fell for him. He even wanted us to break up, but thankfully, everything worked out for us.