Just another Tuesday evening.

Maisie&marcus

Couple
Apr 20, 2023
Last Tuesday evening Maisie brought a guy home from work. She sat him down next to her & me on the sofa. They began kissing. Nibbles at first but then passionately. She pulled up her skirt & he but his hand down her knickers to rub her pussy. He pulled her knickers off & pushed her legs open. Then he got between her legs & began eating her gorgeous cunt. She held my hand & kissed me as he licked. She told me to go to him and take his cock out then guide it into her pussy as she exposed her tits to the light. I did as told. I then watched him fuck my wife. He grabbed her arse as he pounded away at her. He finally emptied his balls deep inside her. He then watched while I knelt to lick up his cum out of her. He dressed and I thanked him for satisfying her needs for the night, and saw him out the door. Maisie got up to put on her strap-on. Our night was just beginning...

Attachments

• Picsart_23-02-16_16-59-30-653.jpg
    Picsart_23-02-16_16-59-30-653.jpg
    743.7 KB · Views: 265
Last Tuesday evening Maisie brought a guy home from work. She sat him down next to her & me on the sofa. They began kissing. Nibbles at first but then passionately. She pulled up her skirt & he but his hand down her knickers to rub her pussy. He pulled her knickers off & pushed her legs open. Then he got between her legs & began eating her gorgeous cunt. She held my hand & kissed me as he licked. She told me to go to him and take his cock out then guide it into her pussy as she exposed her tits to the light. I did as told. I then watched him fuck my wife. He grabbed her arse as he pounded away at her. He finally emptied his balls deep inside her. He then watched while I knelt to lick up his cum out of her. He dressed and I thanked him for satisfying her needs for the night, and saw him out the door. Maisie got up to put on her strap-on. Our night was just beginning...
Nice, tell us more!

Reactions: Maisie&marcus