Just entertained her boytoy!

ftandhubby

It's been over 8 months since she's shared herself. Schedules and life in general have postponed her fun. She told me yesterday she had tentative plans for a visitor. She had to fit him in between work meetings and is always concerned about whether he feels used as she just wants him to show up, fuck her and be on his way so she can get back to work. For her the fun is all about getting guys off. No long foreplay, just show up and get down to business. I watched her in the show this morning shaving her legs and primping herself. The she picked out a sexy thong and outfit to wear under her work clothes so she'd be ready to go when she got a break. He showed up at the scheduled time and I walking him in. Nice guy, good build and a pretty good size cock that stretches my wife out and is able to bottom out in her if she wants it too. We all said our hello's and she led him to our bedroom. I just wanted to watch them get started and then planned to leave them alone as I knew she only had a limited amount if time. She quickly stripped off her pants and I watch them make out while his hands roamed all over her ass that he enjoys so much. He stripped shortly after and showed off a cock ring he had worn for the occasion. She had him lay on our bed and spent a few minutes working his cock-so fucking hot to see my wife with her mouth on his cock head. I know she wanted to get it nice and wet so she could work it in. She's about 5'3, 120 pounds, long dark hair and has an awesome body. She is super tight fucking on my slightly larger than average cock so getting his much larger cock into herself is always a challange for her. After a few minutes of head she slid up grabbed his cock in hand and began rubbing it on her pussy lips taking just the head at first. I was taking a few pictures (for later enjoyment) and making a short video so I watched intently and she slowly worked more and more of his cock into her pussy. She is so tight that she had to squish down on him and force it in and then lifted off while gripping him tightly and then going back for more. Seeing all of him buried in her pussy, deeper than my cock will reach and hearing her moan as she takes it all is a huge, huge, turn on. I love that my wife shares her cunt and wants me to see and hear her getting fucked. This boytoy has convinced her to take him bareback and she loves how that feels. She has told me what she enjoys most is feeling his cock throb as he is getting off and feeling his cum flooding her pussy. He's still in his 30's and shoots a pretty good amount of cum. At this point I told he to have fun and him to enjoy fucking my wife. He did not take long to get off and 20 minutes later he was saying his thank and goodbyes! As soon as he left she told me she could feel his cum dripping into her panties and she'd show me later when she was done with work for the day. I am so looking forward to stripping those panties off later and enjoying her freshly fucked cunt!