Just getting started

Anonymousrob84

Sep 23, 2020
Hello all. My wife and I have been married for 13 years, and I have finally admitted to her my want her for to become a hotwife. It was about 1.5 ago that I brought it up. She was adamant, and still is. EXCEPT when she is drunk or we roleplay. I brought a big dildo into the bedroom and she really likes it. She went from enjoying the toy, to really enjoying acting like the toy is someone else. When she is drunk especially.

any advice on how to continue. I think I’m headed in the right direction. I’m not pushing.Just dropping subtle hints here and there. We stalled for a bit, but it seems like things are moving in the right direction again. We are looking into Hormone Replacement Treatment to help with her lack of libido (we think it’s from a lack of testosterone) and I’ve heard it can have crazy effects.

any help you want to offer would be much appreciated!

Reactions: ep46wksp
The HRT will make her hornier than a 4 balled Tom cat if they get her levels high enough. Suz is on it, and when it hits she will fuck as many men as she can find! She likes her levels to be in the 250-300 range for it to work best. The pellet insertion will make her ass or hip sore for a week or so, but it definitely helps. It's not cheap....but it's worth every penny!

Reactions: btweets
T-
The HRT will make her hornier than a 4 balled Tom cat if they get her levels high enough. Suz is on it, and when it hits she will fuck as many men as she can find! She likes her levels to be in the 250-300 range for it to work best. The pellet insertion will make her ass or hip sore for a week or so, but it definitely helps. It's not cheap....but it's worth every penny!
T-Pellets are what we were thinking about. If she is opposed to hotwifing (on the surface/she seems to secretly really want to try), do you think that the t-pellet will help not only with her libido, but with a slight push toward hotwifing?

It does appear that we are in a similar boat. Although when we roleplay, she is super into it, vocally and physically. When she is drunk its all she talks about.

So you really think it will affect her sex drive that much, because that would be awesome! Also, did you bring this up to your doctor or did they bring it up to you?