Just got Home after They left

My partner had hinted for a couple of days that she might invite her latest lover over to our apartment yesterday. She knew I would be away studying at the library and she would be working from home. So that morning she sent me a text saying that it was decided, he had told her he would come over later that afternoon.

We continued chatting throughout the day until she announced that he had arrived. Then she went offline for the next 2,5 hours until she texted me “wow, we’re taking a quick shower now and then we’re off”. She had told me before that she had promised him she would drive him to a house viewing, so I knew about that and that I would have to wait until she got back home to torture me with details and what else.

She had teased me during the day, saying that she wanted to do something with this man that she knew would be painful for me. So when I arrived home I sent a text and she just replied “check our bed”.

This made a rush of emotions go through my body. She had never done anything with anyone else in our bed before. It had just been something she said sometimes to torture me. So while I was aware it might happen since she invited him home with the obvious goal of being intimate, it still was a bit of a surprise - and shock.

I went into our bedroom and soon found a large, very wet spot. It had soaked through my quilt. It smelled of her pussy juices, with the distinct smell of cum as well.

This man had made it clear from the start that he didn’t want to use condoms. She was hesitant but didn’t tell me about it either. It took several months before she mentioned it to me. At the same time she said he had several times described different breeding scenarios and that was a big turn on for him. She showed me one of his detailed scenario descriptions and my mind was blown. She then added that she was extremely turned on by it.

I was upset, because neither of them had even thought that I should have been involved in making such a decision. She wasn’t going on birth control (because we still want to try have another baby) and they had more or less decided together that they would use only planning and in worst case scenarios a “day after pill”.

I had a hard time both coming to terms with his demands and that she hadn’t considered discussing it with me. We had quite a few arguments over it but after a couple of months she kind of wore me down. Then when they finally met up for sex for the first time a few weeks ago I had resigned to that fact that the decision was made.

So anyway, there sure was cum that had soaked through the quilt as well, and when I tasted it there was no doubt about it.

When she finally got home she came into the bedroom and started to play a sound recording she had made and slowly began to tell me details from their session. They had started by taking a shower and then He had thrown her down on the bed on her stomach. She knew very well that she had landed with her pussy on my side of the bed and that made she’d smile when she saw the large wet spot after.

He had then started to massage her back before he finally entered her from behind. she turned up the volume of the sound recording a bit and started feeding me details of how he had fucked her, different techniques, his occasional grunts (that apparently made her even hornier), how many times he made her cum. All the while I listened to her incredible moans and little screams.

Then finally, after what felt like forever, she took off her pants and made me touch her sticky, wet swollen pussy. When she saw my reaction she just smiled and lay back and told me to eat her out. It ended with me fisting her while she listened to the sounds of the previous encounter. She got a couple of more orgasms before she finally said it was enough.
By then I was desperate to fuck her so I asked and she agreed I could for a little while. That didn’t turn out so well for me as I couldn’t get fully erect. She also made sure to tell me that both times she had fucked this particular man was the best sex ever, so that might have had an extra effect on my erection as well…But that was still one of the hottest sessions we have had in a long while. She has said that she Watts hon to fuck her more often from now on and that I will have to accept it.

I relate to being soft, my wife lost interest in sex with me after she cucked me, and when we used to still try to have sex 2-4 times a year, I would be like 2-3 inches, soft and completely impotent with her (I know she doesn't want it and being limp makes me horny now, go figure). I fall out of her no matter the position, and I used to just thrust blindly and prematurely ejaculate on her thigh. Even when it was in, she would ask if it was in. :LOL:She says "what's the point?" and I agree. I’m a natural cuck and don’t mind being pussy free. I jack off soft 90% of the time too.

Welcome to the club. I'm a non penetrator too. I'm useless to my wife so she has a boyfriend. She tells me the only way I can be useful concerning her pussy is to be her cleanup boy. I feel more like a boy than a man anyway since my penis is only the size that it was before puberty and like you I cant get hard. She says my tongue is bigger than my cock so I use that. But her real needs are met by her 8 in boyfriend who has taken over the bedroom and kicked me out.

Well, while I can certainly see it as a possibility in the near future, we are not quite where you guys are. She told me just a week ago that she misses being intimate with me in that way. She is naturally a bit worried how that will affect us in the long term. I'm much more a "here and now"-person so I haven't given it much thought so far. For now I chalk her worries up to sometimes still thinking from a traditional monogamous perspective. Had we still been in a traditional, vanilla relationship I'm sure I would have been more worried right now as well. And besides; my problems started out coming from side effects of medication, perhaps our recent experiences are starting to affect me mentally as well, but I know there's a lot of things that can be done if and when we come to that crossroad.

Another aspect that puts us in a slightly different category is that fact that we're still hoping to have another child together. This has led to an agreement that I should as minimum have access to her pussy during her fertile periods. This might not happen as a regular intimate session - it could as well be one of our sessions where she tortures me – but no matter how or what, the 'goal' is for me to cum inside her.

Well, while I can certainly see it as a possibility in the near future, we are not quite where you guys are. She told me just a week ago that she misses being intimate with me in that way. She is naturally a bit worried how that will affect us in the long term. I'm much more a "here and now"-person so I haven't given it much thought so far. For now I chalk her worries up to sometimes still thinking from a traditional monogamous perspective. Had we still been in a traditional, vanilla relationship I'm sure I would have been more worried right now as well. And besides; my problems started out coming from side effects of medication, perhaps our recent experiences are starting to affect me mentally as well, but I know there's a lot of things that can be done if and when we come to that crossroad.

Another aspect that puts us in a slightly different category is that fact that we're still hoping to have another child together. This has led to an agreement that I should as minimum have access to her pussy during her fertile periods. This might not happen as a regular intimate session - it could as well be one of our sessions where she tortures me – but no matter how or what, the 'goal' is for me to cum inside her.
You don't seem ready yet. I don't remember if your case is that your too small or just what the two of you are trying to achieve or if the two of you would enjoy the cuck life. If you have a baby that will postpone everything I'm thinking. You still have a lot to work out it seems. IMHO.

Reactions: toolman2c
You don't seem ready yet. I don't remember if your case is that your too small or just what the two of you are trying to achieve or if the two of you would enjoy the cuck life. If you have a baby that will postpone everything I'm thinking. You still have a lot to work out it seems. IMHO.
Ok. Thanks for your honest input. I do value it as I think you’ve had valuable comments in the past in here.

However, I don’t think of it as a case of being ready or not (for a particular thing). That kind of thought kind of narrows the whole playing field for what cuckolding or similar things can be. And that could have a negative impact on people just starting out in this area.

While many things are very common for a majority of people in this, it’s still nothing that is set in stone. Take a few users on this site at random and I’m sure they will show differences in how they live as cuckolds and what they incorporate from common traits in this way of life.

(Sorry for long post, but I have encountered this before in BDSM world for instance. Where there are things common to a certain subject, but there is no one-size-fits-all, if you get what I mean)

Ok. Thanks for your honest input. I do value it as I think you’ve had valuable comments in the past in here.

However, I don’t think of it as a case of being ready or not (for a particular thing). That kind of thought kind of narrows the whole playing field for what cuckolding or similar things can be. And that could have a negative impact on people just starting out in this area.

While many things are very common for a majority of people in this, it’s still nothing that is set in stone. Take a few users on this site at random and I’m sure they will show differences in how they live as cuckolds and what they incorporate from common traits in this way of life.

(Sorry for long post, but I have encountered this before in BDSM world for instance. Where there are things common to a certain subject, but there is no one-size-fits-all, if you get what I mean)
I absolutely do get what you mean. Thats the beauty of it all. We pick and choose what we want and leave the rest. Just as every couple is unique so is the way they develope their own personal lifestyle.Two important things to remember 1, it's not a race and there are no deadlines and 2, Its a process that evolves continuously. Start at a place where you are comfortable and go from there at your own pace.

Hey The GreyZone it took a bit for my wife and Ito find our ways. We tried the swinger and couple swap. It was fun but I knew I being on the small size and a quick cum it would be my tongue that would keep me playing. I knew I was a cuck.
I think it was about 8 or so years into our marrage, after a couple of 3somes when my wifes flirting at Bars with other guys slowly increase adn she didnt hide it. We for the most part visited the bars together and it never really would bothered me when she would flirt. There was always the "Ill be right back as she would slip outside with a guy to smoke some grass. A few times i would walk out looking for her and few times seeing her making out with guys in the car. Always turned me on to honest. Once walked up and saw her sitting on a guy lap , his cock in her as they fucked facing eachother. She looked right at me with those stoned eyes and smiled. A few times she would come back in smile and kiss me with cum on her lips. Oh gawd the days of a nice fresh creampie. I use to love cleaning her up after a 3some.
After a while, as time went on i was sure she had a few boyfriends she was not telling me about. There was one guy i did knew about and he would come over once a month or so. He was fun and married himself. Bi and didnt mind at all about me in the room. Actually pulled out of my wife once and grabbed my head and blow his load down my throat. Eventually I started to suffer from ED. Bad enough I was small and fast now this dam ED. I except it and although she doesn't really share detials like we use to it is a huge turnon for me knowing she is still playing at times.

Hey The GreyZone it took a bit for my wife and Ito find our ways. We tried the swinger and couple swap. It was fun but I knew I being on the small size and a quick cum it would be my tongue that would keep me playing. I knew I was a cuck.
I think it was about 8 or so years into our marrage, after a couple of 3somes when my wifes flirting at Bars with other guys slowly increase adn she didnt hide it. We for the most part visited the bars together and it never really would bothered me when she would flirt. There was always the "Ill be right back as she would slip outside with a guy to smoke some grass. A few times i would walk out looking for her and few times seeing her making out with guys in the car. Always turned me on to honest. Once walked up and saw her sitting on a guy lap , his cock in her as they fucked facing eachother. She looked right at me with those stoned eyes and smiled. A few times she would come back in smile and kiss me with cum on her lips. Oh gawd the days of a nice fresh creampie. I use to love cleaning her up after a 3some.
After a while, as time went on i was sure she had a few boyfriends she was not telling me about. There was one guy i did knew about and he would come over once a month or so. He was fun and married himself. Bi and didnt mind at all about me in the room. Actually pulled out of my wife once and grabbed my head and blow his load down my throat. Eventually I started to suffer from ED. Bad enough I was small and fast now this dam ED. I except it and although she doesn't really share detials like we use to it is a huge turnon for me knowing she is still playing at times.
She knows she doesn't have to hide it so I wonder why she doesn't choose to have her get togethers in the comfort of your own home? Do you think she is fantasizing that she is sneaking around cheating on you? When my wife has a lover at home I act as their houseboy serving refreshments and of course cleaning up her creampie. My wife says I need to make myself useful in some way since I'm ineffectual in bed. Her regular lover who comes over every friday for the whole weekend brings his weeks dirty laundry for me to wash and fold while he's in the bedroom fucking my wife. Are you into anything like that?

Reactions: hotwifelexi
She knows she doesn't have to hide it so I wonder why she doesn't choose to have her get togethers in the comfort of your own home? Do you think she is fantasizing that she is sneaking around cheating on you? When my wife has a lover at home I act as their houseboy serving refreshments and of course cleaning up her creampie. My wife says I need to make myself useful in some way since I'm ineffectual in bed. Her regular lover who comes over every friday for the whole weekend brings his weeks dirty laundry for me to wash and fold while he's in the bedroom fucking my wife. Are you into anything like that?
We have aged now and I am thinking she might be ever so often now seeing her last boyfriend. Our play was in past. We dont visit the bar any longer. I always enjoyed seeing her enjoy. ED sucks.
Those times at the Bar still get me excited thinking about it. I remember one time. It was in the day time on a Saturday afternoon in the summer. She went out to have a smoke with a guy. It had been a while so I walk out to check up on them. They were in our truck. Her tanktop up and her tits out. His hands all over her tits as they are necking. He saw me walking over and got all nervous. I just walked past the truck and went back into the bar. 15 minutes later they came back in bar and she sit tells me she just about to give him a blowjob when he saw me lost his hardon. I guess he couldnt get hard after that worring about me. I mised out on a cum kiss that time. lol

Reactions: TheGreyZone
We have aged now and I am thinking she might be ever so often now seeing her last boyfriend. Our play was in past. We dont visit the bar any longer. I always enjoyed seeing her enjoy. ED sucks.
Those times at the Bar still get me excited thinking about it. I remember one time. It was in the day time on a Saturday afternoon in the summer. She went out to have a smoke with a guy. It had been a while so I walk out to check up on them. They were in our truck. Her tanktop up and her tits out. His hands all over her tits as they are necking. He saw me walking over and got all nervous. I just walked past the truck and went back into the bar. 15 minutes later they came back in bar and she sit tells me she just about to give him a blowjob when he saw me lost his hardon. I guess he couldnt get hard after that worring about me. I mised out on a cum kiss that time. lol
I don't smoke anymore but remember when I did how it supercharged my mood.Sex was so good on pot and I had better luck with the girls if they smoked.I guess they got horney on it too.But paranoia can set in too and spook things up. Maybe thats what happened to the guy your wife was with. Should have let him know ahead of time it's all good. Sorry for your ED.

focus on pleasing her and licking her pussy clean every time she fucks other cocks.
This actually touches on another annoying thing. This particular guy insists on her showering with him after they've had sex. So a couple of times I've been "denied" that pleasure. Now, he doesn't know much about our relationship. She has just told him she is in an open relationship. So it isn't that he is a jerk (in that way at least) and is trying to deny me this. But still, that is still the effect for me.

This actually touches on another annoying thing. This particular guy insists on her showering with him after they've had sex. So a couple of times I've been "denied" that pleasure. Now, he doesn't know much about our relationship. She has just told him she is in an open relationship. So it isn't that he is a jerk (in that way at least) and is trying to deny me this. But still, that is still the effect for me.
As a cuck myself I clean my wife as a 'service' to her and do other things for them to make their time together the best possible. I bring them refreshments and snacks so they don't have to get out of bed and always make sure the bath is clean and stocked with fresh towels and all their favorite bathing products. But I make sure that before they are ready to call it quits I get in there and clean up my wife orally. She considers this one of my duties as her cuck and one of my great pleasures so unless I'm being punished, she never forgets to call me over to give her a pre cleaning before she showers. She and her lover really enjoy watching me submissively eat his cum out of her and I clean him up as well. Perhaps you could mention to him next time what your role in all this is and that you want to be clean up boy.

'

It isn’t as easy as that. I don’t know how your wife finds her bulls/lovers. But for us, she has always found her lovers on her own, so far. A couple have had a hard time coping with her being in a relationship. One (the one I’ve mentioned) has this view of that his relationship with my partner is a private thing. And then there is one man who at least is open to involve me as a third person.

I’m aware though that one of the reasons for all this is that she haven’t told these men bluntly that we have a cuckold relationship. And that is in part due to us slowly getting into this over time.

But this weekend I think we broke through a kind of mental barrier that she has. We were invited to a weekend with relax, bath and fancy dinner with her bosses family. We had a talk on the way there where I told her it’s fine if she wants to reveal our dynamic in front of them. She actually asked me if I would be fine if she called me her “little sissy”, in front of them and I said yes.

The moment never happened, but I was pleasantly nervous throughout the whole weekend.

It isn’t as easy as that. I don’t know how your wife finds her bulls/lovers. But for us, she has always found her lovers on her own, so far. A couple have had a hard time coping with her being in a relationship. One (the one I’ve mentioned) has this view of that his relationship with my partner is a private thing. And then there is one man who at least is open to involve me as a third person.

I’m aware though that one of the reasons for all this is that she haven’t told these men bluntly that we have a cuckold relationship. And that is in part due to us slowly getting into this over time.

But this weekend I think we broke through a kind of mental barrier that she has. We were invited to a weekend with relax, bath and fancy dinner with her bosses family. We had a talk on the way there where I told her it’s fine if she wants to reveal our dynamic in front of them. She actually asked me if I would be fine if she called me her “little sissy”, in front of them and I said yes.

The moment never happened, but I was pleasantly nervous throughout the whole weekend.
When my wife calls me her "little sissy" in front of others It absolutely delights me and totally turns me on. She loves to humiliate me in front of friends and strangers and when she does it makes me feel even smaller and more submissive each time. My humiliation is one way she trains me and ensures my continued obedience to her. The smaller I feel, the less likely I will rebel on her and this feeling of insignificance and weakness is what I enjoy as a submissive. But that's just me. As you hinted before no two couples are exactly alike. You were "pleasantly nervous" which tells me you really wish to come out of the closet and your partner is also thinking along those lines as well.

When my wife calls me her "little sissy" in front of others It absolutely delights me and totally turns me on. She loves to humiliate me in front of friends and strangers and when she does it makes me feel even smaller and more submissive each time. My humiliation is one way she trains me and ensures my continued obedience to her. The smaller I feel, the less likely I will rebel on her and this feeling of insignificance and weakness is what I enjoy as a submissive. But that's just me. As you hinted before no two couples are exactly alike. You were "pleasantly nervous" which tells me you really wish to come out of the closet and your partner is also thinking along those lines as well.
Oh, how I would love to have what you have. Yes, you are right when you assume I want to “come out”. At least that’s what I felt in my heart when we went off this weekend.
Can’t help but think that she would benefit a lot by talking about these things with someone like your wife…🙄

Oh, how I would love to have what you have. Yes, you are right when you assume I want to “come out”. At least that’s what I felt in my heart when we went off this weekend.
Can’t help but think that she would benefit a lot by talking about these things with someone like your wife…🙄
You could suggest she read a few selected posts here from some of the dom women. There are not many but some good ones. My wife has posted maybe once or twice some time back but she doesn't frequent this forum. If you are willing to serve your wife or gf in all aspects of your relationship she may see the benefits it carries. It isn't just sexual. I for instance do all the housework while she sits around like a queen. I come straight home from work so she always knows where I am and on payday I remit all my earnings. She gives me back a meager allowance if I've been on good behavior. Those kind things give her pleasure and comfort and gives her added incentive to dominate me. There are a lot of web sites on FLRs female led relationships your partner could look at as well.