Just knowing my friends husband has a huge cock makes me wet every time I speak to him, does your wife get wet when she's talking to a well hung guy?

Once she has had 8 + inches she won't sex with you any more other than to keep you happy for a while, then she will say I'm not having sex with you anymore because she can't feel you anymore and only wants big cock from now on
And no wonder 😁

Reactions: Dlh247
If she has a well hung guy fucking her on a regular basis her pussy would be getting looser and looser, most likely she would be fucking you less and less. She will only want a guy that can fill her loose pussy to the hilt and drown her in cum.
That’s true ,my wife had a guy with a huge cock fucking her on regular basis two to three times a week that I know of . Her pussie was so loose afterwards I could get my cock into her pussie when it’s semi erect without any hassles it would slide in even half double folded. To me it was a perk for her pussie to be loose and she was an avid sperm collector . I sometimes wondered how many days she’d go without live sperms from other guys at any given time inside her. Sperms stay alive inside you for several days. This and how many different guys dna at a given time sometimes crossed my mind,all stuff hard ons are made of.

Reactions: Dlh247
why not pleasure her, a good size cock is not easy to find, i you do fuck her good her pussy will be your's to use whenever you want in the future
My wife has a gorgeous pussy that I worship and if she doesn’t want me to i won’t. We have a lot of fun talking to her friend and showing her stuff tho. And then talking about her while we fuck. And knowing that she goes home and masturbates while her husband sleeps.

My wife has a gorgeous pussy that I worship and if she doesn’t want me to i won’t. We have a lot of fun talking to her friend and showing her stuff tho. And then talking about her while we fuck. And knowing that she goes home and masturbates while her husband sleeps.
you know you will eventually fuck her so why wait, your wife also wants her i think

all wome think about other guys while they masturbate, that's totally normal even your sexy wife
Yes I know. But it’s nice for us both to know that she’s masturbating over me. She has told my wife it’s not my personality or looks or anything, it’s just purely because she’s seen and heard about my cock and has become a little obsessed with the idea of taking it in her cunt. She apologises to my wife every time it comes up, and says she just can’t control the lust.