Just knowing my friends husband has a huge cock makes me wet every time I speak to him, does your wife get wet when she's talking to a well hung guy?

Yes I know. But it’s nice for us both to know that she’s masturbating over me. She has told my wife it’s not my personality or looks or anything, it’s just purely because she’s seen and heard about my cock and has become a little obsessed with the idea of taking it in her cunt. She apologises to my wife every time it comes up, and says she just can’t control the lust.
your wife also is obsessed by that thought too

She is. But she isn’t as hot as my wife. My wife likes that I want her more.
but you can have your cake and eat it too, if your man enough. lol
Yes. She recently told my wife she loves these tight tracksuit bottoms I’ve been wearing recently. Says she can’t take her eyes off it.
do you give your big cock a rub through your pants while she is looking

but you can have your cake and eat it too, if your man enough. lol

do you give your big cock a rub through your pants while she is looking
I try to yes. She once noticed it when it was fully hard and I saw her get really awkward and embarrassed. Later that night she was texting my wife about it.

I think rather than fuck her I’d quite like her to suck my cock before I pound my wife. I’ve also been wondering if she might rim me. I think that would be the ultimate.

I try to yes. She once noticed it when it was fully hard and I saw her get really awkward and embarrassed. Later that night she was texting my wife about it.

I think rather than fuck her I’d quite like her to suck my cock before I pound my wife. I’ve also been wondering if she might rim me. I think that would be the ultimate.
she will if you fuck her good

Reactions: Dlh247
My exwife loved to fuck our married friends so that at BBQs she would talk to the couples dropping innuendos as they chatted. She would purposefully make the guy sweat then try to have sex discreetly with one or more without the wives knowing

Reactions: Dlh247 and Cathy