Just recently learnt there are names for this...

MillieVanilla

Couple
Dec 5, 2021
Fitzroy Australia
It is only over the past year that we discovered online; cuckolding, hotwifing, stag & vixen etc.
We are both open minded and my libido, sex-drive or whatever you want to call it, is very strong. Much stronger than my husbands and I tend to get my way especially if it is something I really want.
Playing with other females was easy as our only real rule was a safe zone meaning my husband would be there or close by.
When I suggested another male, I was surprised how easily he said yes.
My husband is a good lover when he makes the effort which became rarer over time and he also has a decent sized penis.
The first time with another man was great, someone new with a dick about the same size as my husbands but everything he did from foreplay to technique and the duration was far better than my husband.
I do remember shortly after we began intercourse, I thought about my husband and how he may be feeling hurt.
However, I glanced over and he was busy stroking his erection.
The next day we discussed it and I was happy to hear a yes to further adventures.
My husband added that he would love to watch me with, in his words, a guy who has a very big cock.
I was secretly thrilled as this was something I wanted to try.
Cute, fit and with a big thick dick is what I look for and enjoyed over the past six years.
My husband enjoys watching and it has made our own sex-life better.
Stag Vixen or Hotwife, we love it.

We've been into mfm fun with a guy we know off and on for about 4 years. I did know what cuckold was. Until I looked on sites like this I had no idea of the "terms".
Him and I have and do lick her after we've fucked her but we've never referred to it as "cleaning".
We do share her but we've never called it that.
We just refer to it as him "visiting". A "visit" is always at least two and a half hours of non stop sex for her.
Watching is a huge turn on for him and me, she LOVES us watching her.
And yes this has really sparked up our sex life.