Just sex or a deeper connection?

Mar 18, 2020
My girl and I have enjoyed the lifestyle for a few years. It started with just random physical hookups. As time went on, she started spending more time with some of her men and I realized that I really liked it.

Recently she has started spending time with a guy she really likes and I have encouraged her to go with it. She has been spending almost every night with him for a week and we talk about her being "his girl." She even moved a few items into his place. She likes calling him Daddy and has been taking his cum in her pussy.

We have discussed my feelings and also having a safe discussion to stop her relationship with him if either of us become uncomfortable. We have a deep understanding of the situation and it is bringing us closer!

I just love the whole experience. I love them going out on dates and being romantic together. I really enjoy her staying with him all weekend long. I like the idea of her wanting to feel like she belongs to him.

I want it to keep developing too. I want us to start referring to him as her "boyfriend" or her "man." I have thought about maybe suggesting that only he is allowed to cum inside her.

Anyone else enjoy this side of things too? Or is it just sex that you like?

My girl and I have enjoyed the lifestyle for a few years. It started with just random physical hookups. As time went on, she started spending more time with some of her men and I realized that I really liked it.

Recently she has started spending time with a guy she really likes and I have encouraged her to go with it. She has been spending almost every night with him for a week and we talk about her being "his girl." She even moved a few items into his place. She likes calling him Daddy and has been taking his cum in her pussy.

We have discussed my feelings and also having a safe discussion to stop her relationship with him if either of us become uncomfortable. We have a deep understanding of the situation and it is bringing us closer!

I just love the whole experience. I love them going out on dates and being romantic together. I really enjoy her staying with him all weekend long. I like the idea of her wanting to feel like she belongs to him.

I want it to keep developing too. I want us to start referring to him as her "boyfriend" or her "man." I have thought about maybe suggesting that only he is allowed to cum inside her.

BAD IDEA! Especially since she's not even married to you and has no reason to stick around if she finds somebody better. You should end this.

I know this is not for everyone, but I do enjoy that aspect of the relationship as well. I enjoy knowing that my wife has a deep connection with her boyfriend, and seeing their dynamic inside and outside of our house. I love my wife, and love to care for her and cuddle with her, but i enjoy knowing that he is dominating her in a way she enjoys to be owned by a man.

Drummer Boy, I'm guessing you are young (to me, everyone is young, it seems.... :))) but you are not married so your "risk" in this relationship is that your girl will simply move on and leave you high and dry. Or that she will conceive with him. She might then feel obligated to ditch you and stay with him.

Each of you might have pledged eternal love and devotion to one another, but things happen...... I love when my wife develops feelings for a guy she's having regular sex with, but as an older married guy the dynamics are different. That said - wife and I both feel that in most cases when a woman is having regular sex with a guy she'll have emotional ties as well and it makes the sex better for all of us. That makes my motor run, but a discussion of my wife moving in with a lover or completely cutting me off would take me too far out of my comfort zone. Her too!

It's good that you two are having a "safe discussion." You might also want to discuss what you'd do if your girl conceived with her lover. It happens......with or without emotional ties, but is more likely (in my humble view) when there are emotional ties..... :)))

BAD IDEA! Especially since she's not even married to you and has no reason to stick around if she finds somebody better. You should end this.
I agree. I have played with couples where the Woman was way into me, wanted more. We cucked her hubby pretty bad, very roughly. The cuckplay turned into FemDom, the FemDom transitioned to turning him into a sissy gurl. They moved out of the area, but She stayed in touch. She converted her small dicked husband into a cross dressing gurl and they would go pick up men together. She said that s/he liked the changes, but not sure how s/he dealt with losing her Wife to any Man with a hard cock.

I agree. I have played with couples where the Woman was way into me, wanted more. We cucked her hubby pretty bad, very roughly. The cuckplay turned into FemDom, the FemDom transitioned to turning him into a sissy gurl. They moved out of the area, but She stayed in touch. She converted her small dicked husband into a cross dressing gurl and they would go pick up men together. She said that s/he liked the changes, but not sure how s/he dealt with losing her Wife to any Man with a hard cock.
I want to be a full time sub sissy-fem cuckold.

I want to be a full time sub sissy-fem cuckold.
robbie, then go ahead and embrace it! I presume your wife is already a hotwife and has learned to love sucking a real Man's cock? Hopefully, she has a steady stream of Bulls to pound her mouth, pussy, and ass and fill her with a steady stream of hot gooey sticky sweet cum. You can play sissy gurl, wearing short skirts and pink panties and offer your mouth and bussy to the Bulls to get them hard and ready for sexy Wifey.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
What I love most is my wife bareback fucks with her lovers. It’s exciting to hear them talking on the phone to each other. There was a romantic guy who fell in love with my wife. I loved hearing it when my wife said to the guy: “I love you too!" She said willingly and emotionally. It was a very interesting feeling for me too. I'm not jealous. When she talked to me about it, she called the guy honey and my love and sweetheart. It made their sex lives better. It made their sex lives better and I enjoyed my cuckold position more. I feel kinder the guy and I also preferred to eat his cum out of my wife's pussy. The boy thought my wife was a cheater. I love it when she gets ready for a date and looks in love.

17608513.jpg17608491.jpg17606833.jpg17608477.jpg17606709.jpg

My wife needs to have a deeper connection before she agrees to have sex with her lover. Before we started an open relationship, I wasn’t sure how I would approach it, but now I find it natural and I really require the relationship to be that way.
I agree with Really.

Well to me, it starts to cross the line when the wife starts getting feelings for her lover. My ex cucked me and we ended up splitting up (for other reasons) but she had told me that if you are with the same guy and he turns you on sexually, a girl naturally starts having feelings for him. My wife insists to me that she does not love her bull but when she kisses him passionately as he is cumming inside her, I think of what my ex said and believe she may be right. It is dangerous but maybe that danger is what turns you on ?

Reactions: Really

The day he becomes the only one cumming in her, she should stop birth control as well.

• Love
Reactions: bellaazz
Sorry to admit that I am so much in love with one of the men I have been seeing for several years now, that if anything ever happened to his marriage I'd seriously consider leaving my husband and marrying him.

Sorry to admit that I am so much in love with one of the men I have been seeing for several years now, that if anything ever happened to his marriage I'd seriously consider leaving my husband and marrying him.
my first girlfriend swinger-mate - I still love her but I want her to be happy so I encourage her to stay with one of our lovers - she still with him and I am happy for her.