Just sounds

Tini76

Couple
Sep 12, 2021
Tucson
Have you had the opportunity to just hear them. She is pretty good about setting her phone for a quick video, but sometimes I just have to put my ear on the wall? Any experiences like that? The first one was guilt, nerves, jealousy, heartbreak, excitement and happiness at the same time

Reactions: Ride9
Have you had the opportunity to just hear them. She is pretty good about setting her phone for a quick video, but sometimes I just have to put my ear on the wall? Any experiences like that? The first one was guilt, nerves, jealousy, heartbreak, excitement and happiness at the same time
I love hearing a woman moaning while I'm eating her pussy because it get me extra hard ,😍. After she cums all over my face I'm ready for her to ride it like a bronco 😍

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    436.6 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: owlcuck
Long ago, I experienced a sound-only event. We tired of travelling far for a man to fuck my first wife, so we wanted to go back to having the man visit our house to fuck her. The huge problem was that we were new to our town and didn't know any suitable men. A local new-age newspaper gave us the idea. We had seen quite a bit of mention of Tantric Yoga in the paper and we placed an ad. The ad asked for a male experienced in practicing Tantric Yoga, who was willing to practice with a happily married wife whose husband knew and approved, but had no interest in the Yoga. It went on to demand proof of cleanliness, as condoms would not be used (Tantric sex requires that energy flows from the man into the woman and back into the man, which cannot happen with condoms.) The ad only yielded three responses. The first was from a 22-year-old college student.

I was hiding in the garage with the baby monitor when he arrived, my ear pressed against the small speaker driver, with the sound turned way down. I listened to him explain to my wife how he believed that Tantra was the most powerful meditation possible and how he used to practice it regularly with his ex-girlfriend. We had done some research on the topic so as not to appear completely lost. But I was surprised to hear my wife talk very knowledgeably on the topic. Apparently, she had done more homework before this meeting.

He provided his test results and she showed him hers. They went into living room and lit incense and disrobed, which was easy for my wife as a robe was all she was wearing. She was completely naked and he kept his shorts on. After some stretching and breathing exercises, which I would have loved to see, they sat on top of several soft thick blankets. He asked why she didn't practice with me. Her reply was that she had tried to get me to but that I hated all things mystical. She said that she had told me that it was not fair that she could not practice Tantra just because I didn't want to do so as well and that my reply had been that she could practice, just not with me. He sounded shocked and asked her if I knew that Tantra involved prolonged sex. She explained that I did, but that since it was a spiritual pursuit it was OK for her to practice with someone else.

Okay, I now remember why I had to hide in the garage: when my ex had called him about his ad and had talked to him for half an hour, she never mentioned me or the possibility that I would want to watch them. She only realized her important omission later, when describing her phone conversation with me. She wanted to call him up again, but I told her she might come off as a crazy women and scare him off. Thus, we came up with the plan of me hiding with the baby monitor. My job, other than playing with my dick, was to keep her safe, something I always stressed and ensured. For example, when we invited some guy over that we didn't know or didn't know all that well, I hid two handguns, one knife and two pepper-spray canisters throughout the house, for ready use, such as in a holster screwed into the bottom of the coffee table.

The entire encounter took well over two hours, but I enjoyed what I was hearing. I just wished that I had brought a comfortable chair with me.

sounds always produce excitement in alpha male as well as beta male. i ll say that moaning sounds are resultant of joy

Reactions: owlcuck
I talked the ex into fucking her coworker, she became addicted to his big dick, our one rule was I was to be there, that rule changed after the second year and I agreed they could fuck without me there as long as I got to listen in.

They took full advantage of that I would get calls at various times of the day. It was generally towards the end hearing her begging him to cum in her. I let her go out with him since I was working the night shift on the weekends. I would get calls and hear her getting fucked by him and one of his gym buddies. Great memories.