Keeping neighbor wives happy

Sep 12, 2022
One advantage of living in a suburban subdivision (is that redunant?) is the availability of pussy. A lot o neighbor wives don't get laid often enough or aggressively enough by hubbies to keep them happy. Guess who "fills in" to supply their needs?

Jim is one of my closest friends, and he often talks to me about how Pat seldom wants sex anymore. She always "has a headache" or is "too tired" or something. I don't have the heart to tell him that she gets all the sex she needs from me.
View attachment 970033
View attachment 970036

Vicki's husband, Don, is a dentist. she is active in a lot of civic affairs, including ones in my bed. While Don fills cavities at his office, I fill Vicki's cavities in my bed.
View attachment 970039
View attachment 970040

Jada's husband travels a lot for his job, making good money but leaving her alone at home a lot. So I "fill in" often.
View attachment 970043

One advantage of living in a suburban subdivision (is that redunant?) is the availability of pussy. A lot o neighbor wives don't get laid often enough or aggressively enough by hubbies to keep them happy. Guess who "fills in" to supply their needs?

Jim is one of my closest friends, and he often talks to me about how Pat seldom wants sex anymore. She always "has a headache" or is "too tired" or something. I don't have the heart to tell him that she gets all the sex she needs from me.
View attachment 970033
View attachment 970036

Vicki's husband, Don, is a dentist. she is active in a lot of civic affairs, including ones in my bed. While Don fills cavities at his office, I fill Vicki's cavities in my bed.
View attachment 970039
View attachment 970040

Jada's husband travels a lot for his job, making good money but leaving her alone at home a lot. So I "fill in" often.
View attachment 970043
Man keep her pussy filled up and wanting more!!

View attachment 970033
View attachment 970036

View attachment 970039
View attachment 970040

View attachment 970043
oh fucking love this and want to be fucking the neighbor now

View attachment 970033
View attachment 970036

View attachment 970039
View attachment 970040

View attachment 970043
Love that your listening to is woes.....while entering is wife's cunt....brilliant 👅👅

Years ago, I was 22, married gal, 20yo 3 doors away in my apartment. Her hubby left for work at 7:30 every day. She tells me she pregnant. I'm thinking not my problem. She tells me how horny she is even tho they have a lot of sex. Started an at least twice a week fuck visit after hubby left for work. He'd drive off she'd be in my apartment. I was off Wed and Thurs, we'd get it on till I couldn't go anymore always 3 sometimes 4 rounds. She openly told me they had sex almost every night and morning so I was getting used pussy but she was a firecracker in bed. I did her once, twice sometimes three times a week. Started when she was about 3 months, did her till her belly was BIG, I'd say 8 months ? Hubby had no idea.

I was 24, had a solid once a week after work deal with the smokin hot 41 yo, happily married, 2 kids Mgr at my credit union. Every Thursday 5:45 on the dot she'd be at my place. I'd fuck her 3 times, she was gone by 7:30. Told hubby she had a weekly office meeting. She openly told me "our" sex fun really helped their sex at home. Hubby didn't know about me. She'd be leaving, after a nice after fuck kiss she often said something like....I'm off to do my husband...or....I hope he's ready for some good sex when I get home. She was into things like kissing after I'd cum in her mouth, me licking her pussy after we fucked....so I know she was hot to do hubby after she'd been with me.

Love that your listening to is woes.....while entering is wife's cunt....brilliant 👅👅
Yes, I really offer sympathy, like asking if she has seen a doctor about it. Or suggesting maybe they need a "romantic getaway" or something. Meanwhile, every time I'm with her alone her legs open alike an automatic gate and her pussy is wet and warm. :)

Reactions: MarcandLilly
Yes, I really offer sympathy, like asking if she has seen a doctor about it. Or suggesting maybe they need a "romantic getaway" or something. Meanwhile, every time I'm with her alone her legs open alike an automatic gate and her pussy is wet and warm. :)
I think most wives will do it if you press the right buttons lol