Key West Trip March 2-6 2023

My wife and I are visiting Key West this coming March for a few days. Interested in meeting someone at a bar for a drink to see what happens.

Wife is seeking a hung (over 8" and thick) laid back, fit man with nice teeth (she has a thing about teeth) ....not seeking any body builders, chubby men or asian's.

Wife is 30's, fit (5'3 / 115 lbs), green eyes, blond hair, C+ breasts, intelligent and sexy. 420 Friendly is a plus but not necessary. My wife is a solid 9 and considered a 10 by some men. Not bragging, its just how she is perceived by most people including myself. We have discussed this for a few years and had many discussions. The biggest driver is that it is my fantasy to see her pleasured by a more well endowed man. She is willing to try it out and is curious enough to go and enjoy it knowing we have a great relationship.

What would I like to see happen?

I would like for us to hang out (a few drinks) and go back to your place or ours (smoke a little to relax). If she desires, I will leave you two, or hang out and chill to ensure her safety. I picture her slowly getting naked, her dress falling to the floor...you take her bra off and slip her panties down kissing her neck. Your shirt is off and she is tugging your shorts down. Then your boxers are sliding down and she sees how big you are for the first time. She can't help but smile and she takes your semi hard cock with her hands. She stares at it, feeling how heavy it is and then starts taking your head into her mouth. She is using her tongue on the bottom underside of your cock as she slowly caresses your balls. She feels you now stretching her mouth open wider. She massages your balls harder and strokes your shaft with her other hand as she bobs up and down....eventually she will get so wet just giving head she will need to feel you inside her. I picture her moaning and enjoying the filling/stretching sensation of your larger dick. It will firmly rub against her gspot and the gentle prodding will cause her to open up more for you. Taking more of you inside her until eventually you completely fill her and her cream coats your dick as it begins pumping into her harder. It won't take her long until she is moaning and cumming....she gets really wet and even tighter after she cums. Between her moaning and the gripping of her pussy, you give in and tell her you're going to cum. She tells you she is cumming again and to keep going. You feel your balls tightening and she pulls you closer to her. You groan out as your groin tightens and you shoot your load deep inside her while still listening to her moan as you thrust deep inside her. After a minute or so you are pulling out, your shaft covered in her cum and yours. As your thick shaft and head come out, her pussy lips are splayed open and she mover her hand down to cover herself. With her hand she rubs your cum up and down her lips and then inside herself, smiling at you and slightly moaning.

Last edited:
My wife and I are visiting Key West this coming March for 3 days. Interested in meeting someone at a bar for a drink to see what happens.

Wife is seeking a hung (over 8" and thick) laid back, fit men ....not seeking any body builders, chubby men or asian's.

Wife is 30's, fit, green eyes, blond hair, C+ breasts, intelligent and sexy.
Wish I fit that description, I would use the fuck out of her.

I saw that my husband posted the story above and I appreciate his perspective. I am looking for someone who can have a conversation and is willing to treat me well, but I also understand people want to understand what they are getting into so I posted a picture on our account that should help.

My wife and I are visiting Key West this coming March for a few days. Interested in meeting someone at a bar for a drink to see what happens.

Wife is seeking a hung (over 8" and thick) laid back, fit man with nice teeth (she has a thing about teeth) ....not seeking any body builders, chubby men or asian's.

Wife is 30's, fit (5'3 / 115 lbs), green eyes, blond hair, C+ breasts, intelligent and sexy. 420 Friendly is a plus but not necessary. My wife is a solid 9 and considered a 10 by some men. Not bragging, its just how she is perceived by most people including myself. We have discussed this for a few years and had many discussions. The biggest driver is that it is my fantasy to see her pleasured by a more well endowed man. She is willing to try it out and is curious enough to go and enjoy it knowing we have a great relationship.

What would I like to see happen?

I would like for us to hang out (a few drinks) and go back to your place or ours (smoke a little to relax). If she desires, I will leave you two, or hang out and chill to ensure her safety. I picture her slowly getting naked, her dress falling to the floor...you take her bra off and slip her panties down kissing her neck. Your shirt is off and she is tugging your shorts down. Then your boxers are sliding down and she sees how big you are for the first time. She can't help but smile and she takes your semi hard cock with her hands. She stares at it, feeling how heavy it is and then starts taking your head into her mouth. She is using her tongue on the bottom underside of your cock as she slowly caresses your balls. She feels you now stretching her mouth open wider. She massages your balls harder and strokes your shaft with her other hand as she bobs up and down....eventually she will get so wet just giving head she will need to feel you inside her. I picture her moaning and enjoying the filling/stretching sensation of your larger dick. It will firmly rub against her gspot and the gentle prodding will cause her to open up more for you. Taking more of you inside her until eventually you completely fill her and her cream coats your dick as it begins pumping into her harder. It won't take her long until she is moaning and cumming....she gets really wet and even tighter after she cums. Between her moaning and the gripping of her pussy, you give in and tell her you're going to cum. She tells you she is cumming again and to keep going. You feel your balls tightening and she pulls you closer to her. You groan out as your groin tightens and you shoot your load deep inside her while still listening to her moan as you thrust deep inside her. After a minute or so you are pulling out, your shaft covered in her cum and yours. As your thick shaft and head come out, her pussy lips are splayed open and she mover her hand down to cover herself. With her hand she rubs your cum up and down her lips and then inside herself, smiling at you and slightly moaning.
Compersion, sounds like the blossoming of a great relationship getting even better! Enjoy

Attachments

• Crystal's V Orgasm 2.jpg
    Crystal's V Orgasm 2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 36
  • exastasy m_2707.jpg
    exastasy m_2707.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 34
  • a m grip IMG_4180.jpg
    a m grip IMG_4180.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Especially availabe to black Bulls ring.jpg
    Especially availabe to black Bulls ring.jpg