Kind of a new kink for my wiife

Loridan

Couple
Gold
We're mid 50s, we've been into mfm with a guy we know for a while now. He's the only one do this with. Most always at our place in our bedroom. All good. We're comfy with him, it's a fun relaxing night with a LOT of sex.
We've been to his place twice, once for a few hours of sex fun just like we do at our place.
We aggred to...and did stay all night at his place once. Was fun but way different than I imagined. Wife dosent say much but I know she likes it at his place, different bed, bathroom, shower. We messed around like usual, we each did her twice. It was weird and very unfamiliar as it got late. All 3 of us in his bed, wife in the middle. We're relaxing watching TV, I hear him kinda snore, he's sleeping. Wife wanted to fuck but we were afraid to wake him. Somehow I guess I fell asleep. I woke about 2:30 to him on top fucking her real slow trying to be quiet. She's moaning and whispering for him to be quiet but saying how hot it was with me sleeping right next to them. He tells her to get on all fours, she says "no, just keep fucking me like this". I could hear the sloppy noises of them kissing and from her wet pussy, I just layed there with a rock hard dick. He finally cummed, rolled off, she said "that was hot". She turned to me asking if I was awake, I said yea, she asked "you want me or you on top?" I climbed on and she'd never felt so sexy to me. They way she held, kissed and moved under me was incredible. I woke up in the morning to him pounding her from behind. She saw I was awake and smiled. He came, he jumped in the shower, she asked if I want to fuck her or can she join him in the shower. I say go with him. They come back to the bed, she climed onto me I didn't last long. Then he fucked her again. Her and I take a shower together. Then we leave. As usual she's horny as hell for a week after, all good.
Since that overnight hrs been to our place 10 or so times.
Today she asked me if we can do another overnight. In her very nonthreatining way says how she really really enjoyed the middle of the night spontaneous sex. She said she was so horny she didn't want him to stop. Then when I was doing her she didn't want that to stop. The morning sex was fantastic with him and me she said. She was so horny in the shower with him but he couldn't get hard that soon after they finished.
If I say no to overnight says ok with it. If I say yes I'm afraid it's another wkward night.

I would give the wife what she wants and needs to keep things going smoothly. Sounds like everyone is having fun. It all comes down to the fact that she is actually in charge since she is the one being pleasured.....happy wife happy life!!

We're mid 50s, we've been into mfm with a guy we know for a while now. He's the only one do this with. Most always at our place in our bedroom. All good. We're comfy with him, it's a fun relaxing night with a LOT of sex.
We've been to his place twice, once for a few hours of sex fun just like we do at our place.
We aggred to...and did stay all night at his place once. Was fun but way different than I imagined. Wife dosent say much but I know she likes it at his place, different bed, bathroom, shower. We messed around like usual, we each did her twice. It was weird and very unfamiliar as it got late. All 3 of us in his bed, wife in the middle. We're relaxing watching TV, I hear him kinda snore, he's sleeping. Wife wanted to fuck but we were afraid to wake him. Somehow I guess I fell asleep. I woke about 2:30 to him on top fucking her real slow trying to be quiet. She's moaning and whispering for him to be quiet but saying how hot it was with me sleeping right next to them. He tells her to get on all fours, she says "no, just keep fucking me like this". I could hear the sloppy noises of them kissing and from her wet pussy, I just layed there with a rock hard dick. He finally cummed, rolled off, she said "that was hot". She turned to me asking if I was awake, I said yea, she asked "you want me or you on top?" I climbed on and she'd never felt so sexy to me. They way she held, kissed and moved under me was incredible. I woke up in the morning to him pounding her from behind. She saw I was awake and smiled. He came, he jumped in the shower, she asked if I want to fuck her or can she join him in the shower. I say go with him. They come back to the bed, she climed onto me I didn't last long. Then he fucked her again. Her and I take a shower together. Then we leave. As usual she's horny as hell for a week after, all good.
Today she asked me if we can do another overnight. In her very nonthreatining way says how she really really enjoyed the middle of the night spontaneous sex. She said she was so horny she didn't want him to stop. Then when I was doing her she didn't want that to stop. The morning sex was fantastic with him and me she said. She was so horny in the shower with him but he couldn't get hard that soon after they finished.
If I say no to overnight says ok with it. If I say yes I'm afraid it's another wkward night.
Your wife sounds great. I think yall should have another overnighter. But don't make it a routine thing. Maybe get a hotel for you 3 one night just for variety.

I love be the m

We have done over nighters quite a few times. We have even rented a cottage for a weekend which was hot it was spontaneous sex all weekend.

Sometimes one of her boyfriends stays over at ours and I sleep in the spare room, can hear them fucking in the night and first thing in the morning, she normally wakes me up by mounting me with a lubricated pussy.