Kinkiest, most taboo, dirtiest thing either you or your wife/ gf- insert title have done.

Blackwolf

Male
From
WA, US
Hello LS, what is the kinkiest, naughtiest, most taboo, filthiest thing your significant other or past wife/gf has done? many years ago- my wife fucked her boss in a hotel- then he invited three other men in to have their way with her, she hesitated at first but then accepted being a Slut and taking their cocks and loads in various holes. Her boss and the three other men were BBC’S, none wore protection. YOU CAN DM if you don’t wanna share here lol. 😉😉

Last edited:
Hello LS, what is the kinkiest, naughtiest, most taboo, filthiest thing your significant other or past wife/gf has done? many years ago- my wife fucked her boss in a hotel- then he invited three other men in to have their way with her, she hesitated at first but then accepted being a Slut and taking their cocks and loads in various holes. Her boss and the three other men were BBC’S, none wore protection. YOU CAN DM if you don’t wanna share here lol. 😉😉
Side note- she wants to arrange a small gangbang so that she can beat her personal best of 4 cocks in one day 🍆😉😉.We would like to set up a GB of 5-7 hot and horny guys.

So this is a true true story about my wife’s adventures before we were married. I was going through one of her old detachable hard drives a few months ago and stumbled upon this pic.

510F809D-3957-4049-BD3E-8447D7FBF2A7.jpeg

When I asked her what this was all about, she told me it was from the time period right before she met me. She told me that she used to play pool with a group of guys. There was 5 or 6 of them in this group, they got together almost every Wednesday night.

Of course all of these guys were trying to fuck her, but she knew it would cause a riff in the group if she just chose one of them, so she came up with an idea. They would play every week in tournament fashion and whoever won, got to come over to her house the following night and fuck her as much as he wanted.

She told me to keep going through the pictures. As I did I found these:

0B530B18-CBE5-44F3-831C-19AABD9E99BB.jpeg3AACEBF9-1706-4E8E-AE84-79C1DB24E666.jpeg08118D2D-0695-4DAA-8129-CB83A85E06BF.jpeg

These are some of the pics that she would send to the group to entice them and encourage them to do better.

She said that I’ve the months she ended up fucking all of them, but her favorite was a guy named Matt. When I asked her why, she said because he was the youngest and he has the biggest cock.

She said she laid a ruler on it once and it was 8.75 inches, he was really skinny, so she could feel every inch of him inside her. She said he also shot great loads.

I asked her what one of these nights was typically like. She said with Matt, they got down to business pretty quick. When she knew he was on the way, she was in nothing but a very revealing top and panties.

As soon as he walked through the door they would start making out in her kitchen. Sometimes they made it upstairs to the bedroom, other times they’d just fuck in the living room or kitchen.

He was obsessed with her tits, so he’d raise her shirt up or pull it down depending on which was easier and start sucking on and massaging them. His Dick was always super hard and ready with her.

Just thinking about him going inside her always made her super wet, so he would lick her pussy just for the taste. She said every single time he put it in her, it took her breath away. One week a month the guys would have to pull out and she always loved when Matt got that week because she loved watching his cum shoot one or two ropes over her head, then her tits, then her stomach. Because of his age Matt fucked her 3 or 4 times a night.

She always dreaded the weeks that Matt won the back door prize. Even though he was pretty easy starting out, once he got into it, he lost control and would start pounding her pretty hard, but she loved it

After telling me this story, my Dick was so hard, I spent the entire night fucking her off and on.

Attachments

• 54B9BAA1-01A7-4B92-8DD6-B8EFAD72D516.jpeg
    54B9BAA1-01A7-4B92-8DD6-B8EFAD72D516.jpeg
    212.7 KB · Views: 473
So this is a true true story about my wife’s adventures before we were married. I was going through one of her old detachable hard drives a few months ago and stumbled upon this pic.

View attachment 877998

When I asked her what this was all about, she told me it was from the time period right before she met me. She told me that she used to play pool with a group of guys. There was 5 or 6 of them in this group, they got together almost every Wednesday night.

Of course all of these guys were trying to fuck her, but she knew it would cause a riff in the group if she just chose one of them, so she came up with an idea. They would play every week in tournament fashion and whoever won, got to come over to her house the following night and fuck her as much as he wanted.

View attachment 878010View attachment 878009View attachment 878011

These are some of the pics that she would send to the group to entice them and encourage them to do better.

She said that I’ve the months she ended up fucking all of them, but her favorite was a guy named Matt. When I asked her why, she said because he was the youngest and he has the biggest cock.

She said she laid a ruler on it once and it was 8.75 inches, he was really skinny, so she could feel every inch of him inside her. She said he also shot great loads.

I asked her what one of these nights was typically like. She said with Matt, they got down to business pretty quick. When she knew he was on the way, she was in nothing but a very revealing top and panties.

As soon as he walked through the door they would start making out in her kitchen. Sometimes they made it upstairs to the bedroom, other times they’d just fuck in the living room or kitchen.

He was obsessed with her tits, so he’d raise her shirt up or pull it down depending on which was easier and start sucking on and massaging them. His Dick was always super hard and ready with her.

Just thinking about him going inside her always made her super wet, so he would lick her pussy just for the taste. She said every single time he put it in her, it took her breath away. One week a month the guys would have to pull out and she always loved when Matt got that week because she loved watching his cum shoot one or two ropes over her head, then her tits, then her stomach. Because of his age Matt fucked her 3 or 4 times a night.

She always dreaded the weeks that Matt won the back door prize. Even though he was pretty easy starting out, once he got into it, he lost control and would start pounding her pretty hard, but she loved it

After telling me this story, my Dick was so hard, I spent the entire night fucking her off and on.
Amazing pics, wife and story, appreciate it! Love how she took that cock in all of her holes- yum!!! 🍆😋😋😋

View attachment 877998

View attachment 878010View attachment 878009View attachment 878011

Damn i would suck on those gorgeous tits and lay my cock all deep in her

When me and my wife got together she’d lay on her sofa in her flat with all the curtains open and she was fully naked and I’d put bits of cut up mango in her pussy, then finger them out before eating them right in front of her. Sometimes I’d put them in her mouth to eat too. As all the curtains were open sometimes we’d notice guys would be watching…

Two events, tied for first place:

KK was on business travel in Europe. She's had a long-term, long-distance lover there for at least 15-years. During her most recent visit, KK and her lover went exploring, visiting several adult novelty shops to purchase lingerie, "fuck me" heels, and various toys. KK's lover introduced her to pussy and clit pumping, among other things. Their finale on that trip was a visit to a well-known sex club, with KK proudly displaying herself in the club-wear her lover purchased for her, then engaging in a gang-bang to entertain him.

The tied event took place in Paris, in the Bois de Boulogne, street side. We were carrying out a fantasy realization, with KK in the role of streetwalker. She fucked and sucked like a common whore from the front passenger seat of our rental.

When me and my wife got together she’d lay on her sofa in her flat with all the curtains open and she was fully naked and I’d put bits of cut up mango in her pussy, then finger them out before eating them right in front of her. Sometimes I’d put them in her mouth to eat too. As all the curtains were open sometimes we’d notice guys would be watching…
That’d be a great pic!!

As related by my late wife:
HER: "Thursday was a bit of a repeat. I didn't go the clubhouse. I went back to The Distillery. Same bartender, same seat. This time he sent a guy over. We went to the minivan he was driving, he said it was his wife's, he fucked me in the back. I exited it full of cum and some guy had been watching. He asked if he was gonna get any also. I told him sure and went to his car. The car was way too small, so I gave him a hand job. Went back to the bar. The bartender asked me what he gets if he keeps feeding me men. I told him whatever he wants. Sure enough he sent a guy over to me who I then left with. We went to his mobile home off Squire Pope Rd and we fucked on the deck, on his picnic table. He was uncircumcised, not my favorite, but was thick as I like. When we were done I went back to the bar and told the bartender we'll get together soon."

-------------------------

Last edited: