Kissing after sucking dick

When my wife first started sleeping with my good friend Greg this happened. Her and Greg disappeared (we were at a bar) sometime later they reappeared. She came up to me and gave a French kiss and I knew right away she had been sucking dick and tasted cum. She said to me .... taste familiar? ( greg made me his cuck in high school by fucking my girlfriends at the time) now he fucks my wife quite often and once again I'm his cuck.

You can definitely taste the difference when you kiss your wife after she has been sucking cock. Her lips, mouth, and tongue taste much different, even if the guy does not cum in her mouth.

I love kissing my wife after she has been sucking cock, especially right in front of the guy she sucked or is sucking. I love it when she stops sucking a guy's dick and kisses me, then goes back to sucking his dick. I also love it after she lets a guy blow his load in her mouth. I can taste the cum on her lips and teeth and tongue. Very hot!

You can definitely taste the difference when you kiss your wife after she has been sucking cock. Her lips, mouth, and tongue taste much different, even if the guy does not cum in her mouth.

I love kissing my wife after she has been sucking cock, especially right in front of the guy she sucked or is sucking. I love it when she stops sucking a guy's dick and kisses me, then goes back to sucking his dick. I also love it after she lets a guy blow his load in her mouth. I can taste the cum on her lips and teeth and tongue. Very hot!
IT's also very hot to be the "presenter" the one who gives the gift of cum to her hubby !!!!!!!!!

When my wife first started sleeping with my good friend Greg this happened. Her and Greg disappeared (we were at a bar) sometime later they reappeared. She came up to me and gave a French kiss and I knew right away she had been sucking dick and tasted cum. She said to me .... taste familiar? ( greg made me his cuck in high school by fucking my girlfriends at the time) now he fucks my wife quite often and once again I'm his cuck.
You seem to be a perfect cuck