LADIES do you love creampies and why

If you do a google search you will find that women are not supposed to feel a guys ejaculation. I beg to differ as when I am about to cum and I feel the guy accelerate ,thrusting harder, tighten, grimace and begin to roar
On top of that feeling his balls tighten, the rush down his shaft and the sudden increase in sounds, juices and lubrication
What would have been a five star orgasm, turns into a ten star one
And I swear I can feel the cum splashing against my walls.

Attachments

• 9A4B2451-94B6-48FC-9D0B-34DE290B36A2.jpeg
    9A4B2451-94B6-48FC-9D0B-34DE290B36A2.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 177
If you do a google search you will find that women are not supposed to feel a guys ejaculation. I beg to differ as when I am about to cum and I feel the guy accelerate ,thrusting harder, tighten, grimace and begin to roar
On top of that feeling his balls tighten, the rush down his shaft and the sudden increase in sounds, juices and lubrication
Well shit that's about as hot as if gets sexy af

I will tell you I cannot feel him cum in me but I do feel the obvious signs and sometimes depending on the guy seems like the younger ones mostly the pulsing of his dick as he cums. But I am a firm believer in never wasting cum it should always be inside of a woman ot on her.
I love it when a women begs me to fill her up with my load. my wife's favorite is wen I get really close to blowing In her i slow down and release a squirt or 2 of it in her puss and take it back out.she gets super turned on wen I start to suck and lick it out of her.it really gets me going too I love the way pussy tastes with my cum mixed in with it. This way I get to cum in her twice and she is feeling me for days dripping out of her.... best way to cum ever. totally agree with you too if that cum isn't deep inside her pussy it's a waste😜

Reactions: Bcd39
I LOVE the moments right before my lover cums in me. The tensing of his body, his cock getting even harder, his breathing increasing.
Then the pulsing of his cock shooting over and over again filling me up. It's one of the most erotic things for a woman to bring pleasure to that degree to her lover.
Icing on the cake is hubby sucking it and eating all that cum from my pussy.

You have a very beautiful and extremely sexy way of telling everyone about what u like and how it's done ur threads get me hard everytime n my wife loves wen other women get me ready and I love her soaking dripping pussy from other men and women gettin her ready. We wuld love a PM soon but if not keep on telling it like it is we enjoy hour posts

Now that is superb encouragement for us males to keep uploading inside.rather than on your tits.......lol.
I can never understand why , when I see guys pull out and start wanking themselves off to finish.....NOT me!

As a Male I wanna feel that in my ass

Reactions: Bcd39
I pretty much always pulled out and unloaded on some part of her body. Now that she’s with another guy and had a kid, I’m so jealous. What must that have felt like for her new husband? It hate it, but it’s also a turn on to torture myself with the thought.

Reactions: sterling