Ladies - who likes / prefers to suck soft cocks

Snoopsissy

Jan 24, 2021
My wife prefers to suck my cock when it’s soft - she prefers the sensations in her mouth - so do any ladies prefer soft to hard on here ? Think this could be a good start to sharing her , but would need to be someone who had trouble getting hard

• Love
Reactions: babyun
If I can get it in my mouth fast enough I really enjoy feeling it get hard while I’m sucking it. When it’s time to get down to business I want it hard though. Actually if I could have a cock in my mouth all the time I would but it it stayed soft I would feel like I failed.
Yes she is the same usually sucks me hard again after I’ve came but just likes the feeling of it , if I could get someone who could stay soft for her to suck that would be great

Reactions: Johnfunone
My wife prefers to suck my cock when it’s soft - she prefers the sensations in her mouth - so do any ladies prefer soft to hard on here ? Think this could be a good start to sharing her , but would need to be someone who had trouble getting hard

Attachments

• Resized_20210116_170602.jpeg
    Resized_20210116_170602.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 22
I can not stay soft for long .. it gets hard very fast that she just hold it or put it in her mouth .. but no HW i fucked before comolain .. they always like it hard 😊😁