Beautiful Big Cock ! Been trying to get wife to be Hot Wife - we visit Vegas from LA and go to shows - would like to see more body pics - she likes blonde hair / blue eye / athletic guys - can you provide other stats etc - I would get Vegas Hotel and tell her I have in room massage for her - you can cum and start massage and go from there - she will have been drinking to get her relaxed - here are some pics

My ex and I were in Vegas a number of years age and I we picked up a local events paper, had ads in the back. We hired a masseur to come to the room. He had his table and I left them alone. Hours later when I got back he was gone, she gave me a big kiss, took my hand and put it on her pussy, it was sopping with cum. She said he was well hung very clean, polite, respectful and one of the best fucks she has had.

Last edited:
Beautiful Big Cock ! Been trying to get wife to be Hot Wife - we visit Vegas from LA and go to shows - would like to see more body pics - she likes blonde hair / blue eye / athletic guys - can you provide other stats etc - I would get Vegas Hotel and tell her I have in room massage for her - you can cum and start massage and go from there - she will have been drinking to get her relaxed - here are some pics
Love that hairy pussy😍