Learning to be a good little wife

Cuckquean

Couple
From
TX, US
I'm trying to learn to be a good little wife. I'm bringing pussy home to my husband and encouraging him to find women to fuck. But I also want to be there to suck the cum from her pussy and aggressively fuck her with my husband. I'm being told by more than 1 person that isn't really quean like behavior. We are very new to this.

Last edited:
I'm trying to learn to be a good little wife. I'm bringing pussy home to my husband and encouraging him to find women to fuck. But I also want to be there to suck the cum from her pussy and aggressively fuck her with my husband. I'm being told by more than 1 person that isn't really quean like behavior. We are very new to this. How do I learn my place? I can't seem to find much on this life style for women. Is there anything where I can learn more? I want to service my husband properly.
That's what we're here for to have fun as a married couple. For what you want to ask, you can send a dm and ask.

I'm trying to learn to be a good little wife. I'm bringing pussy home to my husband and encouraging him to find women to fuck. But I also want to be there to suck the cum from her pussy and aggressively fuck her with my husband. I'm being told by more than 1 person that isn't really quean like behavior. We are very new to this.
Do what you want. You don't have to fit some idiots definition of anything

Hey cuckquean, I'd very much like to be your cuckold, hit me up, I'd love to fucklick your clit while he fucks you from behind, maybe get cum kisses after you blow a hot, sexy big fuckin dick, hit me up, Kevin Moore, Elkhorn City KY, Facebook or messenger

Attachments

• 20220221_155248.jpg
    20220221_155248.jpg
    542.5 KB · Views: 35