Let her go ?

allenkate079

Couple
Gold member
May 8, 2022
Kate's been invited on a trip with a group of guys that is traveling around different place's in the world. She would be with them for about 3 weeks. I've had her go on trips before, but nothing that long. And never with the a big group of guy's. This is a group of 7 guys. What do you guys think? Should I let her go? It would be a trip for sure for her. And they are paying for everything if she did go.

Kate's been invited on a trip with a group of guys that is traveling around different place's in the world. She would be with them for about 3 weeks. I've had her go on trips before, but nothing that long. And never with the a big group of guy's. This is a group of 7 guys. What do you guys think? Should I let her go? It would be a trip for sure for her. And they are paying for everything if she did go.
The problem here is the idea of “should I let her go?” She’s an adult and if she wants to do something she doesn’t need your approval or ok to do it. My wife would never ask me “can I do something“ not a chance. She‘d kill me if I even sounded like I was giving her permission to do something. She does what she wants. I might say that will make me angry or unhappy, but never say she ”cant” do something. WW3 would occur hahaha

Mine is out of the country now for a couple of weeks and yes will probably fuck someone, but I don’t ask. If she wants to tell me she will, its her decision. Sometimes she’s horny and wants to get laid, sometimes not. She does it for herself not for me.

My wife comes from an Asian upbringing and has the decency to ask if its ok to go away with someone rather than just announcing it. I have never said no, but I do prefer her to ask. She has gone away for overnight stays, weekends away and even a full 2 week holiday with different guys. All I ask is for her to give me details when she comes home

Was just asking if was a good idea, to let her go. She wants to, for the trip, and for the first with that many guys and for that long. She's the one that asked me. I've been just thinking about it. I'll let her go, if she is really wanting too.
it sounds like you two have made a decision. good luck - looking forward to hearing about her adventures

Reactions: Faceoff and btweets
Do all of the guys' that are going know Kate is open for sex with them?

Reactions: btweets and DonD
I think you should give Kate your whole hearted blessings and tell her to thoroughly enjoy herself. With that many guys to protect her she'll come to no harm...except that which she is no doubt eagerly anticipating. How many women would ever get the chance to fully slut out for 7 men for 3 weeks and especially without the option of dashing back home if she feels like it. It's the ideal way for a slutty woman to live the fantasy of being "captured and ravished"

Update: So she has gone on her trip. She flew to Miami, FL to meet up with the guys there. She arrived earlier today, and a couple of the guys meet her at the airport. She's been texting me off and on. Last text I got from her told me that she's at a nice top floor condo along the coast with the guys. And that they were going to take her out for dinner and some drinks.

Update from her. They are spend today and tonight in Miami, then heading down to Nassau in the the Bahamas in the mourning. The last of the guys are showing up tonight. Also she said that she tried sometime with the guys she has never done before. But she wouldn't tell me what it was. She said just to keep me guessing lol.

Update from her. They are spend today and tonight in Miami, then heading down to Nassau in the the Bahamas in the mourning. The last of the guys are showing up tonight. Also she said that she tried sometime with the guys she has never done before. But she wouldn't tell me what it was. She said just to keep me guessing lol.
Can't wait for the update, doesn't matter in which format (txt, audio or vid) coz they all are fuckin' hot.

Reactions: pirahna104