Does size matter ???

My GF tells me it's not just the huge cock thumping up against her womb.
It's the physical/psychological effect of seeing a huge cock that's going to fuck her.
I swear, she can almost have an orgasm just looking at a huge cock!

Reactions: owlcuck
I’ve been told I’m about average via pictures and a little above average in person and to be completely honest, I’m perfectly comfortable with that! I don’t need to be or have to be the biggest cock she has or has had! First off I’m 100% confident with what I do have and I know how to use it! Secondly and importantly, I don’t want to have the biggest cock, I would much rather another guy or guys have them instead because it increases the chances and opportunities for me to get to watch her take another cock and especially watch how she responds to it and then watching the cum drip out of her well used, wide open pussy!!

My GF finally took her 1st BBC. It was great, he fucked her hard for 45 minutes as she came 3 times. He came once in the condom & once in her mouth. He was about to leave and she pulled his cock out, he was hard again instantly, and she sucked a 3rd load out of him.
All in an hour & a half!

And he wasn't a kid. Maybe 50? A 10 inch uncut cock that she couldn't get enuf of!
It’s the best thing isn’t it?! When Robin finally took her first BBC, he had started out fucking her while wearing a condom. After he had been fucking her for awhile, I asked her if she liked it and if it felt good, she replied that yes she did like it and it did feel good, but she was starting to get a little sore. He asked her if she wanted him to stop and she said, no, and told him to keep going and that she wanted him to cum. He said it might take him a little longer at which time she realized he was wearing the condom. She and I both told him that she didn’t like condoms, especially with his size and told him to take it off and that she wanted him to cum inside her, of course I did too!! He pulled out, took it off and fucked her for a few minutes until he filled her pussy full of his cum, as soon as he pulled out, I quickly took his place and happily took sloppy seconds!

Attachments

• 7CDA29C0-E518-4F4E-A7CD-C8BFFDE5CD5B.jpeg
    7CDA29C0-E518-4F4E-A7CD-C8BFFDE5CD5B.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 394B652D-60B6-4A18-84EA-E3251884BDDF.jpeg
    394B652D-60B6-4A18-84EA-E3251884BDDF.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 71
Definitely something to be said for a man who has stamina. My guys can go for what seems like hours and then pretty much cum when they want.
Amazing that after a marathon session give them ten minutes and they're ready for round two. Both my guys cum more the second time as well which is amazing.
They say they like to get the first one "out of the way".
Stacey loves a guy with stamina. Not for hours of fucking but 20-30 minutes of intense sex satisfies her needs. Compared to me - who cums within a few strokes.

What's the one thing most women desire in a man?
Is it money
Good looks
A big penis

YES, Women want a lover with a big penis and good bedroom skills.
Despite what you've been told about that old "SIZE DOESN'T MATTER" crap, because it "DOES" matter to almost all women.

Well-hung guys are usually far more confident, because they know that women in general love and crave the pleasure they only get from a guy with a big penis dangling between his legs. Most women freely admit thier most erotic and amazing sex was not with thier husband, but instead with a well-hung ex-boyfriend, even though she would never admit this to her husband.

Well-hung guys ooz confidence, usually making there lovers become more sub-missive and willing to do things, she would not normally consider doing. A skilled well-hung guy will make her his personal lifelong slut after having sex with her even just once. She will happily do whatever it takes to pleasure him.
She will forever crave his big cock and if need be she will lie or cheat to her husband/boyfriend to make herself available to that big cock.

View attachment 421488View attachment 421489
That cock would tale care of our wives

Reactions: davelb76
That cock would tale care of our wives
Well said! Describes Stacey to a T. Her long time lover (who is overdue for a visit) is well hung with lots of stamina. She still melts at his touch and just the thought of him visiting makes her giddy. Why - besides an intense emotional attachment they've developed over the past decade - he is skilled and well hung. She craves his cock - I mean she really craves this guy's cock.

I do find it amazing how some men can recover so quickly. Not knowing much about the male anatomy how can some men recover so quickly and with such hard erections ? My guys are really ready to rock and roll quickly, trust me I can tell as I"m sucking their hard and I mean hard cocks.
Recover?

After cumming, I stay hard and just keep going. I do agree though with the title of the post, most women are going to take a bigger cock over a smaller one.