Does size matter ???

I've had a lot of one off sex with guys and you don't always know what you're getting when you get picked up by a stranger and I've had some great sex with average cocks BUT all my regular bulls over the years have been big - by that I mean over 8" - that's why they became regulars! So yes bigger is better xx

What's the one thing most women desire in a man?
Is it money
Good looks
A big penis

YES, Women want a lover with a big penis and good bedroom skills.
Despite what you've been told about that old "SIZE DOESN'T MATTER" crap, because it "DOES" matter to almost all women.

Well-hung guys are usually far more confident, because they know that women in general love and crave the pleasure they only get from a guy with a big penis dangling between his legs. Most women freely admit thier most erotic and amazing sex was not with thier husband, but instead with a well-hung ex-boyfriend, even though she would never admit this to her husband.

Well-hung guys ooz confidence, usually making there lovers become more sub-missive and willing to do things, she would not normally consider doing. A skilled well-hung guy will make her his personal lifelong slut after having sex with her even just once. She will happily do whatever it takes to pleasure him.
She will forever crave his big cock and if need be she will lie or cheat to her husband/boyfriend to make herself available to that big cock.

View attachment 421488View attachment 421489
love him fucking me

love him fucking me
Well said, yes indeed.

Had an ex girlfriend come by the other day...
Just to fuck, hadn't seen her in a long, long while. Hubby was out of town and she had some free time.
As soon as I put my dick in her, she moaned; " Lord, I have missed this big dick."
I just looked at her and smiled.

Reactions: owlcuck and Bobby75
On any given day, my wife will take a big penis over my small sized one. All of her boyfriends and lovers have had big manhoods, and the only reason she is with me is because she wanted to settle down, according to her.
don't feel bad because almost all women are the same

Reactions: Nathaniel
YES, I would have never believed it until I "took the plunge" My lover David has a thick nine incher and he pleases me like there is not tomorrow. My second lover is equally hung. I can't imagine going back to having sex with a small cock. That being said there is A LOT to be said for a well groomed, intelligent, well spoken man, having that and being hung !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow