Does size matter ???

Even a single finger can give me an orgasm, but I've never had a massive mind blowing orgasm on a penis that's less then about 8 thick inches unless the penis was assisted by a vibrator. The oldest guy that I've had sex (Intercourse) with is 57 years old, and coincidentally he is a better lover than any other man I've been with.

Last edited:
So I've seen differing opinions regarding this. Some like 'em bigger. Some like the medium size. Some like someone who knows how to use it. My wife will tell you that if you have a big cock and don't know how to use it properly, it's wasted. She would rather have someone who knows what to do with his average sized cock then some guy with a big one who uses like he's trying to break down the front gate at some medieval castle...

One woman does not speak for all women obviously, it's all about personal preference.
I totally agree guys with big, small or average size penises can be poor lovers, but the way I reading you comments is that your wife is also admitting a big cock attached to a good lover is not wasted. Keep in mind most wives would never consider admitting to their husband bigger cock is better. lol

What does her admitting to me that that a big cock is better have anything to do with this? Of course a big cock can be better when attached to someone one who knows how to you it. So she admits a big cock attached to a good lover is not wasted. She also admits a big one attached to a bad lover is.
We're not about body shaming here. Some guys are born with it, some guys aren't. There is no magic pill that makes someone's cock 10" overnight. And again, I've met plenty who don't want one over a certain size as they say it's painful for them.
Don't you think I know she enjoys a bigger cock? I am average sized and have never had any complaints from any woman I've been with. We're not into the cuckold lifestyle or into any kid of humiliation.
We do this because in her first marriage her sex life was regimented, three times a week on the same days whether she wanted it or not. The only time she ever explored outside her marriage was with another woman. We originally talked about getting into swinging. I offered to her instead the option to explore her sexuality more considering she is in her prime at her age. I don't care whether she likes small, medium or large. As long as she is enjoying expoloring her sexuality. She would rather have a connection with someone with a medium cock who know how to use it that just get fucked senseless by someone with no connection to and giant cock.
I hope you both get what you want, and enjoy the experience

Reactions: FillsYourWife
Even a single finger can give me an orgasm, but I've never had a massive mind blowing orgasm on a penis that's less then about 8 thick inches unless the penis was assisted by a vibrator. The oldest guy that I've had sex (Intercourse) with is 57 years old, and coincidentally he is a better lover than any other man I've been with.
Well it’s really no secret that “most” of us “older” guys, (I’ll be 55 on the 24th), are more experienced and understand what Women want and need and most importantly, know how to give them that! 😊😉

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
She is with them guys because she is like me, she doesn't have the will (sorry won't) power to say no to what she and I both know can bring us unparalleled erotic pleasure. We love the deep gut wrenching orgasms that we know only well-hung guy that know how to use their god given gift can deliver. The intense orgasms bought and delivered by a big cock is like no other, the pleasure a women receives when making love to a guy with a big penis will NEVER be replicated by a smaller penis. Some guys have tried to tell me I'm wrong because their wife don't like big cock as it hurts them and that may be so, but if she was to find a guy that filled her to the limits of her comfort zone, she too, will love the bigger, thicker penis more than the smaller inferior guys.
Part of having a big cock is knowing how to use it.
Some women can't take it all in. So one draws back and finds the "sweet spot" to give her maximum pleasure. Other women, want it all and then some... So you give it all you got and "then some".

I had a girlfriend who could only accommodate me missionary style. Conversely, my best friend's wife wanted the whole package, (balls and all) inside her. It was amazing, freaky and erotic all at once. Both these women where petite and very tight but each had their own vaginal tolerances and preferences. And yes, a big cock is better than a small one if one knows how to use his gift.

Part of having a big cock is knowing how to use it.
Some women can't take it all in. So one draws back and finds the "sweet spot" to give her maximum pleasure. Other women, want it all and then some... So you give it all you got and "then some".

I had a girlfriend who could only accommodate me missionary style. Conversely, my best friend's wife wanted the whole package, (balls and all) inside her. It was amazing, freaky and erotic all at once. Both these women where petite and very tight but each had their own vaginal tolerances and preferences. And yes, a big cock is better than a small one if one knows how to use his gift.
so true

Reactions: werekinky2