Does size matter ???

maybe a bit short
I think its fine. A man can defend himself with that.
Like the old saying. " It's not the size of the boat... It's the motion of the ocean."
I all depends on how you use it. Don't fuck like a rabbit on speed. Slow and steady... Build it up.

Stroke, Stroke, Stroke. (Pause) Then, go in as far as you can and hold. Pull back slowly, but don't pull out. Again go back in. Stroke some more, maybe 5 strokes this time. Dont be Pre-Dick-Table. Take her to the edge and pause. To tease is to please... Right Cathy? ;)

Reactions: Cathy
Like the old saying. " It's not the size of the boat... It's the motion of the ocean."
I all depends on how you use it. Don't fuck like a rabbit on speed. Slow and steady... Build it up.

Stroke, Stroke, Stroke. (Pause) Then, go in as far as you can and hold. Pull back slowly, but don't pull out. Again go back in. Stroke some more, maybe 5 strokes this time. Dont be Pre-Dick-Table. Take her to the edge and pause. To tease is to please... Right Cathy? ;)
I always like to tease them by only stroking shallow (say first 2 inches) say 3 or 4 strokes, then pull back. I repeat this quite a few times making the woman arch up to try and get more. Ask if they want more. Then I give them full length for maybe 4 strokes and hold in deep then back out and tease again. After time they plead for the deep strokes. Then I cum deep and hard.

I agree with what you said but I prefer it with a big cock though, lol

At the first all ladies saying it doesn't matter, but after they have they admit that is really matter, only my x-wife was the only lady who said its really matter before we had sex, and i think she is with someone now who have one bigger than me, mein is 7 inches
У тебя и так не маленький.

Thickness is the most important to my wife she will take a 7 inch thick cock over real long or real small anytime

Being thick and hung certainly helps - although I think a lot of it is psychological. Big house, big car, big bank account, big boobs, big ass, big dick .....more is better in today's world.

This is an interesting thread Cathy but I guess I'm bit of an exception here. You've seen and even commented on Bobs cock. He's definitely not lacking and has surprised many ladies when they see it for the first time. For me his length is perfect. The girth does give me a little problem though. I can't get more than just the head in my mouth for fear of my teeth causing him pain. I can deepthroat pretty much any length as long as I can get my mouth around it. I've only had sex with one guy that was bigger than Bob. He was easily 2" longer with about the same girth. Again I couldn't get him in my mouth. He was gentle when he first penetrated my pussy and it felt great but as he neared orgasm he started thrusting too hard and it flat out hurt. If he would have been gentler I thing things would have been fine.
Stamina is another thing I may be somewhat different as well. I'm not really in to the Eveready bunny type. I would prefer that fills me in a reasonable amout of time and recovers quickly for another round.

Reactions: Bowlerlb
Thickness is the most important to my wife she will take a 7 inch thick cock over real long or real small anytime
so do you think she would knock back a nice thick 8 or 9 inch cock, lol. I that's what you thing your dreaming, and yes she will take him full depth and will love it, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Kogjin and owlcuck
she won turn down a bigger one . play with him and sooner or latter it will end up stretching her little pussy.