Letting hubbys friend fuck me

I have been hooking up w/ 1 of his friends for over 3 yrs. My husband started it by daring us to do stuff to each other 1 night. ( all drink ) . My husband is aware we still play , but not how often!! We sneak around alot… Any other wives in this predicament?
Don’t fall in love PrettyGurl. This chic I used to know did the exact same thing for 15 yrs and it seemed funny until she wanted the guy to leave his wide and they be together and OH Shit! He lied for a few years then when all of his kids was in college he had no more excuses except to say I’m not leaving and I don’t want you like that so go back to your husband. She’s bitter as F now. Hard to take raw Dick and cum from a a man who fucks you right and tells you what you want to hear and not get in your feelings at some point. It’s just free nasty slut ass to men; nothing more. We are glad you aren’t our wife but won’t turn that Hott ass away. Not ever! Cause let’s face it wives only fuck other guys like the nasty slut she really is.

Don’t fall in love PrettyGurl. This chic I used to know did the exact same thing for 15 yrs and it seemed funny until she wanted the guy to leave his wide and they be together and OH Shit! He lied for a few years then when all of his kids was in college he had no more excuses except to say I’m not leaving and I don’t want you like that so go back to your husband. She’s bitter as F now. Hard to take raw Dick and cum from a a man who fucks you right and tells you what you want to hear and not get in your feelings at some point. It’s just free nasty slut ass to men; nothing more. We are glad you aren’t our wife but won’t turn that Hott ass away. Not ever! Cause let’s face it wives only fuck other guys like the nasty slut she really is.
Its purely sexual

First wife did a friend of mine, at the time he was a virgin, doing everything by hand. This was about six months before getting married, I was tending bar on weekends and she was with me one Friday night when Terry who I worked with on my day job came in. I introduced the two of them and set them up with a drink or two, and they started to dance together when a slow song came up and I saw my gf pull him close and were talking to each other. After the dance the gf came up ,a little flushed, and said did you watch us. Of course I said yes, she says that somehow (yeah right) the subject of sex came up and Terry told her he was a virgin, which in itself excited her, but when he was pulled against her she said she felt his cock get hard and was a good size. She asked if she could take him to the room and break him in.. I gave her the keys and they had another drink and I could tell they were getting anxious. Off they went and the night went on as normal. About 3 hours later she came back all perky and in a good mood, big smile on her face. Asked where Terry was she said he went back to his place after they were done, he tried to get her to go out with him and go on a date, The Ex was notorious for telling it like it was, told him it was a oneoff thing, that she wanted to put a notch in her belt and take his virginity,it was fun but she was going back to be with me. He got clingy after one time, tried calling her a few times and setting up a replay, but she turned him down. Just be careful not to get to emotional with this, do it just for the sex.

I have been hooking up w/ 1 of his friends for over 3 yrs. My husband started it by daring us to do stuff to each other 1 night. ( all drink ) . My husband is aware we still play , but not how often!! We sneak around alot… Any other wives in this predicament?
I'm with you hun, but seeing my husbands bestfriend for 10yrs now.q

Two summers ago my wife hooked up with a high school friend of hers who had big cock. She told me about it and it became a weekly thing. But, what I didn't know was that they were getting together during the week (I was away all week every week on business) a lot more often and he'd stay over! Women can be so naughty sometimes and what pussy wants pussy gets! She finally confessed all this not long ago and she really gets off on the actual cheating and cucking me when I had no idea it was going on. I get off on it too now!

There is a young guy in our old neighborhood that my husband HATES!! Same age as our Son. He broke in to our home multiple times, stole things, and we literally adopted him as a child. Hubby NEVER forgives anyone for wronging him.....

I have been having sex with the guy since he was 18, whenever he wants and is in town. He travels for his job with the fish and game dept. He is absolutely like a drug for me!! I cannot say NO to him.......nor can other women. 3 women on our street (13 homes total) have had identical twins!! He was an identical twin, but the other one was born dead. I know one of them was having an affair with him when he was 16 and her marriage broke up over him........We started messing around one day when he popped up under our swim dock and surprised me.....I kept telling him to swim away....hubby was just across the street and would kill him if he knew he was there.

he was BOLD....told me that if I let him touch my breast, he would swim away. I couldn't believe it!! And I was immediately turned on by his boldness. Plus I really wanted him to go away....after about 5 minutes of sticking his fingers up thru the boards and encouraging me to move over closer so he could touch my breast and he would go away, I mover a couple inches closer and let me strap drop off my shoulder so he could touch my breast. I couldn't believe I was doing this!!! Nor could I believe how TURNED ON I was doing this!!

He caressed my breast and pinched my nipple HARD (which I love) for a couple minutes, then asked me if I REALLY wanted him to go away.....when I told him no, but he had to because of hubby, he told me to "find something for him to do tonite, I am coming over at 8 PM". I did find hubby an errand up in town, about 3o minutes away, and that was the first time I had sex with Ricci.

He made me do it without my diaphragm too, and refused to use a condom (I don't fuck my women that way)....wouldn't do anything with my diaphragm in, and was not going to leave until I took it out!! I could only keep hubby at bay for so long. He made me remove it in front of him!! Since then, I am literally a hole for him to use anytime he is around and I LOVE it!! If hubby knew, he would be FURIOUS!!! And I can't say NO to Ricci.

We sold the Michigan home recently, but he travels for his job and has let me know he is coming to SC where we live now and I can't WAIT!! Not hubbys friend, like this started.......its someone hubby HATES. But very sexciting and the intensity of having sex with him, half my age, with no protection and the possibility of having twins....WOW!!

J (the wife)

How come you don't tell your husband? I'm trying to understand why my wife who did about the same thing didn't tell me for two years. I did ask her and she answered that she didn't think I could handle knowing how often they got together for sex. That's a convenient excuse however I also think she gets way more excitement by cheating. She did give me a hint once back then when she let slip out the comment "be careful what you wish for?"

how do you manage to hide this from hubby & where & how often do you two meet?

Reading this makes me dizzy 🙂

i wish i could talk my wife into it nothing better

Reactions: slappin8silly57