Lifestyle Pleasure

droopy1

Male
Apr 26, 2022
Who do you think gets more pleasure from this sort of lifestyle, the hotwife with all the freedom and power or the sissy subbie striped of his manhood and forced to stay home and work? The wife enjoys going out,dating,dineing,having men of her choice and enjoys knowing that at home is waiting her obedient houseboy willing to serve her in any way she wishes. The hubbie enjoys being dressed appropriately and controlled, relieved of the expectations and responsiblities of a real man sexually. His deep seated fufillment is in being allowed to express his lack of manhood and to revel in his subordinate status.

Who do you think gets more pleasure from this sort of lifestyle, the hotwife with all the freedom and power or the sissy subbie striped of his manhood and forced to stay home and work? The wife enjoys going out,dating,dineing,having men of her choice and enjoys knowing that at home is waiting her obedient houseboy willing to serve her in any way she wishes. The hubbie enjoys being dressed appropriately and controlled, relieved of the expectations and responsiblities of a real man sexually. His deep seated fufillment is in being allowed to express his lack of manhood and to revel in his subordinate status.
DrkCocoNCream Basically this is a question.

As a cuckold husband i see that the real pleasure of cuckolding is all about watching the wife with another man or men ..not allowed to join ..get dominated by both the wife and the bull..humiliated even i enjoy..eat his cum out of her ..suck him a little ..suck her toes maybe..thats as far as a cuckold husband should be allowed to

Reactions: droopy1
We have been fortunate that this Lifestyle has worked well for us. My wife has had 2 two long term boyfriends over the last 20 years and a few one offs ( one nighters) along the way. Most of her dates are overnight visits, many are multiple nights and some are mini vacations along the coast. As I am writing this she is preparing to return home from a overnight date.

Last edited:
Reactions: robbiewillsucku
We have been fortunate that this Lifestyle has worked well for us. My wife has had 2 two term boyfriends over the last 20 years and a few one offs along the way. Most of her dates are overnight visits, many are multiple nights and some are mini vacations along the coast. As I am writing this she is preparing to return home from a overnight date.
My wife and her man go on vacations while I have to stay home by myself caged up. She sends me pics to tease me, telling me things like : "Don't you wish you were a real man, this could be you?" I'm puzzled however, what do you mean by "two term boyfriends" did you mean long term? Also what are "one offs" are they one night stands?

My wife and her man go on vacations while I have to stay home by myself caged up. She sends me pics to tease me, telling me things like : "Don't you wish you were a real man, this could be you?" I'm puzzled however, what do you mean by "two term boyfriends" did you mean long term? Also what are "one offs" are they one night stands
My wife and her man go on vacations while I have to stay home by myself caged up. She sends me pics to tease me, telling me things like : "Don't you wish you were a real man, this could be you?" I'm puzzled however, what do you mean by "two term boyfriends" did you mean long term? Also what are "one offs" are they one night stands?
yes and yes, i made the changes

Ive found that I, the Cuck, receive more pleasure from my wife's fucking other men than she has.
Primarily it was my idea that she fuck other men to satisfy my voyeur/ cuckold fetish. She enjoys her FWB in the moment but I enjoy her primping before, the anxiety while she on a date, and the pics and vids after the date as well as reclaiming her and enjoying all the pleasures of being married to a slutty wife.

Ive found that I, the Cuck, receive more pleasure from my wife's fucking other men than she has.
Primarily it was my idea that she fuck other men to satisfy my voyeur/ cuckold fetish. She enjoys her FWB in the moment but I enjoy her primping before, the anxiety while she on a date, and the pics and vids after the date as well as reclaiming her and enjoying all the pleasures of being married to a slutty wife.
I've touched upon this same thing before on this forum. I've often wondered who of the three, the wife, the bull, or the cuck gets more overall pleasure. As a cuck I think it's us. I've had straight sex (Non cuck) to compare it with and to me cucking is the best. The wife gets sex from a superior male with no strings attached and an accepting supportive husband. That is quite powerful as well but as a man I can never experience her pleasures. The bull has unlimited no strings access to a woman for pure sex, something a lot of men consider as the most desirable situation possible. In the end however I prefer my place. It seems like there is an added dimension to our cuckold experience. There is a special emotional/mental aspect to it all.