Lifting a wife

BlackBatmanBBC

Male
Verified
Aug 14, 2021
I love when I get to pick up a wife and fuck her with her legs dangling in the air. I love using my strength to lift her up and pound her as her sexy legs and feet sit on my shoulders and she clings on to me for dear life as not to fall. Not only do I feel extremely dominant and masculine, but I can tell how much the wife likes it because she's extremely submissive and vulnerable at that point. Would love to hear from wives in here if the love being lifted/picked up by their BBC bull.

• Love
Reactions: Daemon85 and Wfshta
My wife loves this position and it always gets her off. But, so far, not many men have been able to pull it off despite her being 5'4", and 116 lbs.

We have met a few bulls who have lifted my wife off the ground and held her while they fucked her. One can lift her up and hold her crotch to his face and allow her head to be in the perfect position to suck his cock while he eats her out. Then, he can reposition and fuck her while holding her in the air without ever allowing her feet to touch the ground.

She is totally into any man who can do this, and he has full access to her pussy anytime he wants it.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Watched wifes first huge cock man carry her up the stairs, only her heels on to take her in our bed..can still see the smile on her face looking back at me..also can still here their fucking for about an hour non stop...came back down stairs with cum running down her legs, pussy swollen..he sat her on the kitchen counter top and spread her legs for me to see...he took her again that night and in the am..trouble walking for a couple of days, but as she said..a good hurt..11 inches