Light of hope flickers once more - then goes back out

Snoopsissy

Jan 24, 2021
Ok so my wife is aware of my desire to share her and she has before I met her had ‘ a lot of cock but she liked everyone she had ‘ ( her words ) , so I took that to mean they were friends too - ie fuck buddies . Anyhoo she has this guys no in her phone and he phoned her on / off Usually it seems when I’m not around . I know she likes this guy so being a kinky Wiley old fox I told her I had a dream and he was in it and ended up fucking her while I watched . Next day she said he had called her and chatted generally . The next day we were away overnight break and packed our usual vibrators etc , that night in bed whilst vibing she said - that was a funny dream you had the other night - now in 7 years my wife has only said two things EVER during play so I actually got a fright when the silence apart from her moaning and the buzz of the vibe - I replied yes it was as previous vocal upping of the sex content led no where , but as advised on here I have been using non verbal communication - so I said if you’d like that to happen and take his cock open your legs - legs opened . Anyhoo had a great time and do next day in the cold light - I said so did my dream I had turn you on a bit ? Thinking a tiny step had been taken - no it didn’t turn me on - I thought yes funny how you mentioned it when your turned on vibing and she forgets also I know as a man what her pussy and body are telling me ! And she has mentioned him twice again in 4 days . Once again am I reading this wrong again or is it all one big fucking act from her. ??????? ( apologies all my posts seem to be long , just want to tell the bacjmkground / story etc so thanks for wading through it )

Reactions: jwf114