Lisa and Nick in Chicago!

Lisa and Nick

Couple
Aug 24, 2022
Hi everyone, my husband Nick and I are newbs to the hot wife lifestyle. I'm Lisa, a dance teacher and yoga instructor by trade. we love it here in Logan Square! My Husband Nick loves to watch me suck BBCs in our apartment and I have 4 Bulls I actively play with. It's so much fun partying and dancing with them at clubs in the city! Our Marriage has really changed since we adopted this lifestyle for sure!

Attachments

• 283147287_10110706683202952_2656418101758078975_n.jpg
    283147287_10110706683202952_2656418101758078975_n.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 645
Hi everyone, my husband Nick and I are newbs to the hot wife lifestyle. I'm Lisa, a dance teacher and yoga instructor by trade. we love it here in Logan Square! My Husband Nick loves to watch me suck BBCs in our apartment and I have 4 Bulls I actively play with. It's so much fun partying and dancing with them at clubs in the city! Our Marriage has really changed since we adopted this lifestyle for sure!
Welcome, you look absolutely beautiful.

Reactions: Lisa and Nick
Good looking couple. Looking forward to hearing and seeing more of you

Reactions: Lisa and Nick
You’re sexy and your story is even hotter looking forward to hearing from you

Amazing situation.
Let’s meet up
Park Ridge here

Newbs, I doubt that. You have about 30 years experience under your belt. Come to Texas, lets party together ❤️