Listening to my wife fuck my best friend/ employe

Quite often when I have a man in the massage room Bob loves to listen from the next room. Also I'll usually leave the door open a few inches. He says he can tell exactly what is happening. Did the guy just get a massage? That rarely happens. Most get at least a HJ release. Quite a few get a BBBJ to completion. Many (most) get full service. We'll talk about it afterwards and he'll tell me what happened. He's spot on probably 98% of the time.

Quite often when I have a man in the massage room Bob loves to listen from the next room. Also I'll usually leave the door open a few inches. He says he can tell exactly what is happening. Did the guy just get a massage? That rarely happens. Most get at least a HJ release. Quite a few get a BBBJ to completion. Many (most) get full service. We'll talk about it afterwards and he'll tell me what happened. He's spot on probably 98% of the time.
Wish we could hear it too.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
where might i go to receive such a wonderful service?