Living the Fantasy

Builtbull169

Male
From
NC, US
Dec 6, 2021
NC, USA
Lots of great fantasies on here. I guess I’m on of the lucky ones. I get to live out my fantasies from time to time. I just love pleasing a women, I love seeing and feeling them in the throes of passion. Making a woman climax over and over is one of the greatest experiences I can think of. Doing it in front of her husband just adds to the excitement. I have role played with others helping them with their fantasies. One of my favourites was pretending to be a photographer, I was taking photos of his wife, getting her in less and less clothing and getting her to touch herself for the camera until we had this incredible hot fucking session. Dan’s we fucked in every way possible. The husband said he had never seen her cum so many times.

Lots of great fantasies on here. I guess I’m on of the lucky ones. I get to live out my fantasies from time to time. I just love pleasing a women, I love seeing and feeling them in the throes of passion. Making a woman climax over and over is one of the greatest experiences I can think of. Doing it in front of her husband just adds to the excitement. I have role played with others helping them with their fantasies. One of my favourites was pretending to be a photographer, I was taking photos of his wife, getting her in less and less clothing and getting her to touch herself for the camera until we had this incredible hot fucking session. Dan’s we fucked in every way possible. The husband said he had never seen her cum so many times.
Being photographed turns me on too. My boyfriend knows this. When we are apart I send him many photographs and I think next time I see him the sex will be amazing.