Local bar friends think wife is cheating

biukgal

Female
Dec 13, 2015
The subway exit is right next to my local bar. On exiting the station I saw my wife through the window with one of her male friend laughing and having a good time and I instantly got a hard-on. I did not make my presence know but walked past on my way home. I was extremely erect and had to adjust my package a couple times while I walked. I got home and 4 masturbation later, I fell asleep.

Later that night I was awaken by my ringing phone. It was a couple we know and hangout with who frequents the local bar. They called wanting to informing me that they saw my wife at the bar and she was having an affair. I told them thank you and hang up. This couple did not know about our lifestyle. Normally my wife would not meet her dates at the local bar and if she did, she was more discreet. But this time she had too much to drink, was very horny and they started making out in the bar.

My wife came home at around 2:00 AM with a warm fresh load. I immediately went down on her and like a mom bird regurgitating for her young, my wife expelled the contents of her wet vagina into my mouth. To which I licked, sucked and slurped every last drop. I enjoyed my sloppy seconds as she tells me about her night while we tried various positions.

After which we discussed how to handle our friends from the bar. Do we tell them about and trust them with our lifestyle or simply ignore it, hoping they forget it. Either way we will be judged. How would you handle this?

Honestly, you don't owe them an explanation at all. What you and your wife do or what your relationship is does not concern them. They saw something that is outside social norms. They felt obligated to inform you. Their role in this saga is done. If you two don't want them to know then leave it be. If you feel you need to say something to fit into their worldview, since they are your friends, then tell them 'Thanks. We have talked about it, and are committed to making it work' or something along those lines. Let your friends draw their own conclusions. You have no obligation to these people. What you and your wife do is between you. Of course if you want them to know, that is also your prerogative, but make the choice that is best for you not the choice you feel you must make because it's best for your friends

The subway exit is right next to my local bar. On exiting the station I saw my wife through the window with one of her male friend laughing and having a good time and I instantly got a hard-on. I did not make my presence know but walked past on my way home. I was extremely erect and had to adjust my package a couple times while I walked. I got home and 4 masturbation later, I fell asleep.

Later that night I was awaken by my ringing phone. It was a couple we know and hangout with who frequents the local bar. They called wanting to informing me that they saw my wife at the bar and she was having an affair. I told them thank you and hang up. This couple did not know about our lifestyle. Normally my wife would not meet her dates at the local bar and if she did, she was more discreet. But this time she had too much to drink, was very horny and they started making out in the bar.

My wife came home at around 2:00 AM with a warm fresh load. I immediately went down on her and like a mom bird regurgitating for her young, my wife expelled the contents of her wet vagina into my mouth. To which I licked, sucked and slurped every last drop. I enjoyed my sloppy seconds as she tells me about her night while we tried various positions.

After which we discussed how to handle our friends from the bar. Do we tell them about and trust them with our lifestyle or simply ignore it, hoping they forget it. Either way we will be judged. How would you handle this?
I had a similar thing happened a couple we know saw my wife with her black boyfriend they were really dirty dancing at a night club kissing my wife loves people to see her in action when they are out they really get into it , the couple came right over to our house that evening and told me your wife is having an affair with a black Guy right now they’re at the club , and very calmly I said well that’s really none of my business is it , I thought they were going to faint they were like stunned when they left when I told my wife she loved it they didn’t know we are a BNWO couple we believe black men should have the right to fuck white wife’s , black men and white women ( especially white married women)do have this natural attraction that can’t be denied

Hi ..Sounds like it was a fun and exciting night for even your friends…Just simply let them know that you guys are fine in your relationship and that you guys have a open relationship..and that’s not something you typically discuss with people..That the two of you hope they were not upset by what they saw.. and that you guys thank them for caring enough to make the call..Then let it go at that unless they as questions..
Hope It all Works Out With Your Friends!!

Reactions: Ocguy and biukgal

If you feel that you should give them at least something to stop them from being concerned and "passing it around", tell them that you have E.D from nerve damage in "that area" and the doctors say that it's very unlikely that it's going to get better. You can say that you decided to talk to your wife about it and told her that you felt that it just wasn't right to expect her to become celibate just because of your medical problem and after much talk and thought about it she agreed to try some playtime out of the marriage. You can also explain that she got a little carried away that evening because of some drinks but that you're so glad that it was them who saw her that evening and not someone else, because you know that they would be understanding and never tell anyone else after it was all explained to them. That will make them feel "special" and never bring it up again with anyone else and not be concerned if they see her with some other man. Who knows, maybe they'll become curious about it and want to get into the lifestyle as well lol.

Reactions: biukgal
Interesting situation. Some neighbors will probably gossip & judge you. Some won’t care, others may be interested in trying it. There used to be a Spanish guy fucking a neighbors Wife. Some people were shocked & gossiped, one couple chastised everyone & said the neighbors personal life was nobody’s business. Then about 6 months later, we found out the Spanish guy was having 3somes with one of the couples that gossiped. Obviously they were curiou.

One night the wifey, her coworker, and I came back to our place after a night of cocktails and dancing after 2 am. The 15 minute ride home Jose ( coworker) and my wife were in the back making out as he finger fucked my wife. Once in the garage I go to the open the front door when I get back Jose has my bent over the hood with her skirt over her hips, her tits out over her blouse as he’s pounding her from the back. I see my buddy drive by and roll down his window to get a better look. He didn’t notice me.

Long story short he did tell me and I let him know what we were into. Of course he wanted to fuck her too. After talking to my wife she agreed to give home a chance. We had had a BBQ just the 3 of us. His curved thick 5 inches hit the right spot and her cumming quick. He fucked 3 times that day the last one in her back door. There were a few times I would come home and find him fucking my wife.

Exactly how I found out my wife was banging another guy couple years back...a girl in particular who I incidentally fucked as a result of her sleuthing efforts. 😁