London 1st time hotwife

Nov 7, 2022
Hi its a long story but got married this year and both excited about exploring HW lifestyle.
We thought we had found a guy (someone she knew) couple of weeks ago but he turned out to be a jerk and we cancelled.
Are now trying few www sites to try and find someone she has joint chemistry with.
Believe me she is hot !!, ex dancer and promo girl before i met and married her- me very lucky.
Looking for a regular guy- say 6 months, experienced and won't mess us around like last guy
1st time for us so want guy knows what he is doing with a loving couple

her.jpg

Hi its a long story but got married this year and both excited about exploring HW lifestyle.
We thought we had found a guy (someone she knew) couple of weeks ago but he turned out to be a jerk and we cancelled.
Are now trying few www sites to try and find someone she has joint chemistry with.
Believe me she is hot !!, ex dancer and promo girl before i met and married her- me very lucky.
Looking for a regular guy- say 6 months, experienced and won't mess us around like last guy

View attachment 1037644
I would love to be with her

View attachment 1037644
Hi I am ARyn
she is hot wife indeed. Sorry to hear the bull turned out to be jerk. Plenty of fakes on such sites. About me I am based in London. Professional educated cultured single 40 mixrace male brown skin. I m confident fun in vanilla life polite discreet cultured and good company. I have played in the lifestyle for many years and know what it takes to make it fun. Newbies are especially fun as I like to take my time to get to the couple first. No rushing about. I enjoy chats over drinks chill flirt and only if compatible we proceed further. I understand fully what it takes to make this work for everyone involved not just me.
Will agree on limits no go areas of course. Not interfere in your normal married life. Its just fun no fuss no hassle. Chemistry online is nearly impossible to establish. I always prefer a no commitment meet in city over drinks. Any bar or cafe of your choosing. As for sex I am very long stayer and repeat fuck with ease. Normal size cock but able to give complete satisfaction. Adore licking pussy with relish. As she and ex dancer I won't mind getting some dancing lessons as well. I am able to verify genuine with ex wives I played with but now just good friends. Regular is fine and you retain the right to call things off if not happy.
I will try to attach a file here but they sometimes are not sent as they have body writing to prove genuine

Attachments

• DSC_0024 -.jpg
    DSC_0024 -.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Aryn Hot Wife Balls(2).jpg
    Aryn Hot Wife Balls(2).jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Aryn Hot Wife Ass.JPG
    Aryn Hot Wife Ass.JPG
    476 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG-20160131-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20160131-WA0005.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I find the opposite myself as an experienced bull from London/Surrey.
It's very rare to find an actual couple who are active in cuckolding, it's usually husband's who have a fantasy about their wives being fucked that are the norm on these sites. It's very rare to find genuine couples who are willing to meet and play.
I have had some success with some on here and other sites and a long two year relationship a few years ago which was so,so good. This is what I want again as building a rapport with a couple long term really enhances the sexual act in my opinion rather than one off meets.

View attachment 1037644
Wow she’s really hot 😋😘

View attachment 1037644
Damn sexy

View attachment 1037644
Way Friggin Hott!