London - Cuck Seeking fit bull for GF (petite 21 yo)

dstevuk

Male
Oct 22, 2022
GF and I have discussed a lot the stranger scenario (threesome), which we haven’t tried yet but when we play together or she plays alone with a toy, we refer to that as the stranger and she loves it.

Anyway, she had a brief sting trying a cam site and it turned me on a lot seeing her chatting to the strangers on the chat room. There was one guy just outside london who started private chatting with her and we’ve been in touch and made an account where he can chat to her on Kik and I can spy on the conversation but it relies on his taking screenshots of the conversation and he’s unreliable.

I know she’s done a private show for him recently I’ve been the one chatting to her from that account, and she’s been asking do I ever come to london and suggesting a meet up.

What I’m looking for is someone to replace him who is more reliable, well hung like him, and up for meeting her for a drink / chat, see where it leads

She prefers older. Shes 21 and I’m 37

For more info just message me

GF and I have discussed a lot the stranger scenario (threesome), which we haven’t tried yet but when we play together or she plays alone with a toy, we refer to that as the stranger and she loves it.

Anyway, she had a brief sting trying a cam site and it turned me on a lot seeing her chatting to the strangers on the chat room. There was one guy just outside london who started private chatting with her and we’ve been in touch and made an account where he can chat to her on Kik and I can spy on the conversation but it relies on his taking screenshots of the conversation and he’s unreliable.

I know she’s done a private show for him recently I’ve been the one chatting to her from that account, and she’s been asking do I ever come to london and suggesting a meet up.

What I’m looking for is someone to replace him who is more reliable, well hung like him, and up for meeting her for a drink / chat, see where it leads

She prefers older. Shes 21 and I’m 37

For more info just message me
Hi I am 24 and hung and ripped