Long Beach, CA

SexyLuv1

Male
Jun 6, 2015
Long Beach, CA
Black Bull 58 I am not the youngest or the most handsome but what I bring to the table is experience and knowledge of how to make your fantasy real. I know your fears.
My feeling in dominance is not about forcing people to do things. There is no joy in exerting power over people per se. The joy is what they do for you because they do obey. I do not purposely humiliate or intimidate people to do what I say, but rather expect them to obey me of their own free will. Its about them respecting my position of power and willingly giving themselves to me for my pleasure. I know they are also coming to me to fulfill their fantasies and to have their pleasures, but everything in our meeting is center on them serving and pleasing me. When I speak with a new couple for the first time I ask them if they are willing to do as I say, and if they agree to serve me as I wish, then I continue the discussion. I have never had to reprimand or remind a couple that they said they would obey me. They just willingly submit to me, and all of us enjoy a great amount of pleasure.