Looking for 45+ white couple in Lower New England

tical27

Male
Gold member
Verified
Nov 13, 2016
Fairfield, Connecticut
I am a 39 year black man. Athletic build. Height weight proportionate . 100% heterosexual, very discreet mature, and Non-thug. Disease/ Drug Free who can hold a conversation, well mannered. very down to earth and easily relatable to most anyone I meet. Seeking a couple looking to begin an ongoing relationship. Also new to this, being your first time.

I must stress how important discretion and maturity is to me. I am sure you have a private life outside this fantasy or lifestyle that you would like to remain in tact. So I am just saying. I have the same concerns any normal, mature person would have, especially with us living in the days of the internet. I am not sending over a million pictures. I have several to share to establish mutual physical attraction. Also I know that you're safety is a priority for you the female. So please keep in mind that I will stay within any boundary you set, and will not have or ask you to do anything you don't want.

We can start by just chatting, getting to know each other. Seeing if there is chemistry between us, making sure we are the right fit. then proceed on to meeting. I am not here for a one shot deal, or to have sex with your wife/Gf . And you never hear from me again. I am searching for a long term, possibly repeat encounters and creating erotic experiences. Also keeping everyone in their comfort zone.
Let's chat and see what happens. I travel to Atlanta and the Michigan area