looking for a Dick, for first time 3some fcuk..

My wife 155cm Hight, slim, very young,
looking for someone with big cock to tear her pussy first time,
treating her like a princess with loving care and giving her total pleasure in which she has at least 2 orgasms and squirts..
we don't have any 3some or share experiences.
Love to

I love to make a girl f
treating her like a princess with loving care and giving her total pleasure in which she has at least 2 orgasms and squirts..
eel good, explore her sexy body tease her all over and make her feel relaxed and good, I love to lick and tease her sweet pussy and clit ... I can usually make her cum from teasing her clit ... then when she is ready fill her hot pussy and make her squeal with pleasure ... it is even better when you are there watching because a wife performs so much more when hubby is there watching ...

Reactions: qatara
Hi guys how are you. Hope you will be fine at there and doing enjoy. I m sameerdewan from India. I m 35 yr old mature Bull 175cm tall avrage build guy available and Expert in all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more. Plz visit at my profile and get in touch with me

Attachments

• 20201006_160126.jpg
    20201006_160126.jpg
    717.6 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: qatara