Looking for a guy in Greater Vancouver BC area

inthebush

Male
Mar 28, 2022
Looking for a guy to fuck my wife while I watch and possibly join in. Straight scenario, she is the focus of this. First meeting would be an icebreaker, would not end in sex unless my wife surprises me.
My wife is 51, Asian, 5'1", 115lbs, 36C, fit, attractive, inexperienced, this will be her first hotwife experience.
We are both drug and alcohol free, looking for a guy in his 20s-30s, tall, narrow hips long legs, 5"11" or taller, long slender cock (7-8" is good, 6" up considered, depending on looks and fitness level), drug free, non-smoker is a must, light social drinker or light pot smoker ok, minimal tats, well groomed, fit, good body.
Unvaxxed only please. Condoms are a must. We can host, if/when it comes to that. She is hit on almost daily, and finds excessive brashness, cockiness and arrogance offensive. Must be polite, courteous and respectful to both of us, this is not a cuck/dominance scenario.
Please respond by PM.

Last edited:
Hello, I am in Vancouver BC as well, I am mature bull and very gentleman , lots of experience with couples and I am bi top as well.